Recently I placed a couple of orders from Makeup Geek, so filming a Makeup Geek haul video made sense. I love that Makeup Geek is not only cruelty-free but also offers a lot of vegan options. Lately, they have been introducing a lot of new products and putting a lot of “damaged” pans on sale. It’s definitely been a great time to pick up some new Makeup Geek products. I ordered some of the new vegan lip products, some eyeshadows, and blushes to try out.
Is Makeup Geek cruelty-free? Yes. Makeup Geek is cruelty-free!
Does Makeup Geek have vegan options? Yes. Makeup Geek has lots of vegan options. You can view the full list here – Makeup Geek Vegan Product List.
Products mentioned in the cruelty-free and vegan Makeup Geek Haul video are:
- Makeup Geek Travel Palettes
- Makeup Geek Blush in Heart Throb
- Makeup Geek Blush in Summer Fling
- Makeup Geek Shadow in Frappe
- Makeup Geek Shadow in Pocket Change
- Makeup Geek Shadow in Casino
- Makeup Geek Shadow in Sand Dollar
- Makeup Geek Shadow in Shimma Shimma
- Makeup Geek Shadow in Grandstand
- Makeup Geek Shadow in Chickadee
- Makeup Geek Shadow in Corrupt
- Makeup Geek Shadow in Tiki Hut
- Makeup Geek Vegan Shadow Bundle
- Makeup Geek Plush Lip Creme in BFF & Old Soul
- Makeup Geek Lipstick in Shy & Gullible
- Makeup Geek Plush Matte in Plain Jane & Goody Two Shoes
What are some of your favorites from Makeup Geek? Have you picked up anything during their “damaged” product sale?
Editor’s Note: By using the affiliate links in this post you are supporting Logical Harmony! How does it work? When you purchase a product through one of these links Logical Harmony gets a small commission at no extra cost to you. This is a very large part of what keeps Logical Harmony running – Thank you!