I get a lot of questions asking me what my favorite vegan supplements are and what ones I use. Because of that, I put together this video to share what vegan supplements work for me. I’ve tried a lot of different things and had mixed results from a lot of them. But I seem to have finally figured out the best combination for my body and my diet. This includes everything from the greens powder I put in my smoothies to my favorite protein powder as well as my favorite daily vegan gummy vitamins.
As a reminder, I am not a doctor or someone who can give medical advice. These are just my thoughts and opinions on vegan supplements that have worked well for me. Always talk to your doctor or health care professional before taking new supplements of any kind. This information is not intended to replace medical advice offered by physicians.
Products mentioned in My Favorite Vegan Supplements video are:
- ChloroFresh Chlorophyll Water
- HUM Tahitian Vanilla Berry Green Superfood Powder (Get $10 off your HUM order with code 102D36)
- Amazing Greens Barley, Wheat & Alfalfa Blend (Get 40% off your order with code MARGARET16)
- Perfect Fit Protein
- Vega Electrolyte Hydrator
- Zeal Tropic Dream Superfood Blend
- HUM Daily Cleanse, B12, Killer Nails, Gut Instinct, Wing Man, Moody Bird (Get $10 off your HUM order with code 102D36)
- HUM Hair Sweet Hair
- Matcha Ninja Green Tea Packets
- Four Sigmatic Elixers & Coffee
Have you used any of my favorite vegan supplements before? Which vegan supplements are your favorites?
Editor’s Note: Some of the product(s) featured in this post were provided by a representative of the company named in this post for editorial consideration. Please note that all reviews are 100% honest and a product would not receive a favorable review unless it provided favorable results. By using the affiliate links in this post you are supporting Logical Harmony! How does it work? When you purchase a product through one of these links Logical Harmony gets a small commission at no extra cost to you. This is a very large part of what keeps Logical Harmony running – Thank you!