Many Logical Harmony readers ask for help finding household cleaing products that are both cruelty free and vegan. Sadly, many of the commonly found cleaning products are tested on animals. Because of this, many people assume that it is hard to find cruelty free and vegan cleaning products, but it is actually a lot easier than you may expect.
That’s why I decided to create the Vegan Cleaning Products Guide. This guide includes brands that offer cruelty-free and vegan household cleaning items. This includes multi-purpose soap, dish soap, laundry soap, glass cleaners, all-purpose cleaners, and more.
Continue reading to see the options available in the Cruelty-Free Cleaning Products Guide!
The following brands are all cruelty-free and have vegan cleaning product options. Some of these brands offer foundations that are not vegan, so be sure to read ingredients before purchasing. Brands that are 100% vegan are noted.
This means that there is no animal testing anywhere in their supply chain, during production, or on the finished products. It also means that they make cleaning products that are free of animal ingredients.
- 365 Everyday Value
- Astonish Cleaning Products – 100% vegan
- Aunt Fannie’s
- Biokleen – 100% vegan
- Counter Culture Clean – 100% vegan
- Dr. Bronner’s
- Mrs. Meyers – It should be noted that they are cruelty-free, but their parent company is not.
- Real Simple Clean
- Seventh Generation – It should be noted that they are cruelty-free, but their parent company is not.
- Trader Joe’s Brand
- Whole Foods Market Brand
Other cruelty-free shopping guides:
- Cruelty-Free Brands Available at Sephora
- Cruelty-Free Brands Available at Target
- Cruelty-Free Brands Available at Ulta
- Vegan Foundation Guide
- Vegan Mascara Guide
Editor’s Note: This post contains affiliate links. This means that I receive a commission from items purchased through these links.