Patchology Vegan Products List
Looking for a list of Patchology vegan products? Logical Harmony has you covered!
Patchology is cruelty-free, but there has been a lot of confusion about their vegan options for some time. Most widely known for their sheet masks and undereye masks, Patchology has a lot of skincare options. They can be found at Ulta, Nordstrom, Cult Beauty, Anthropologie, Dermstore, Macy’s, and many other retailers.
I had seen it published that they did not have any vegan options and was really surprised. It’s very rare for cruelty-free brands to have zero vegan options. I talked to the brand in-depth about the ingredients that they use and they provided me with a full list of Patchology vegan options to share with you!
Curious what the Patchology vegan product options are? Keep reading!
Some of the best-selling Patchology vegan products are:
Is Patchology Cruelty-Free? Yes! Patchology is cruelty-free.
Patchology is cruelty-free. They do not test on animals at any point, nor do they hire any 3rd parties to test on animals on their behalf.
Are all Patchology products vegan? No.
While Patchology is cruelty-free, they are not completely vegan. You can find a full list or Patchology vegan products below. This list is kept as up-to-date as possible but please double check ingredients before purchasing as sometimes formulations do change.
What’s the difference between cruelty-free and vegan? Find out in the linked article.
Patchology Vegan Products:
The following Patchology products are not only cruelty-free but also vegan as well. This means they do not contain any animal ingredients or animal-derived ingredients such as collagen, honey, beeswax, silk, etc.
- Aquaflash Daily Gel Moisturizer
- Breakout Box 3-In-1 Acne Treatment Kit
- Clean AF Facial Cleansing Wipes
- Flashmasque Hydrate 5 Minute Sheet Mask
- Flashmasque Illuminate 5 Minute Sheet Mask
- Flashmasque Milk Peel 5 Minute Sheet Mask
- Flashmasque Soothe 5 Minute Sheet Mask
- Flashpatch Illuminating Eye Gels
- Moodpatch Down Time Eye Gels
- Moodpatch Happy Place Eye Gels
- Moodpatch Perk up Eye Gels
- Patchology X Kim Chi Sheet Mask: Blush
- Patchology X Kim Chi Sheet Mask: Moon
- Patchology X Kim Chi Sheet Mask: Space
- Perfect Ten Self-Warming Hand and Cuticle Mask
- Poshpeel Pedi Cure
- Restoring Night Cloudmasque Sleeping Mask
Patchology products that are NOT vegan:
These products contain collagen and other animal or animal-derived ingredients.
- Best Foot Forward
- Get Dewy With It Moodmask
- Hydrating Lip Gels
- Lip Service Gloss To Balm Treatment
- Rejuvenating Eye Gels
- Restoring Night Eye Gels
- SmartMud No-Mess Masque Mask
Where can you find Patchology?
Find Patchology on their own website, Cult Beauty, Amazon, Space NK, Ulta, Dermstore, Nordstrom, Blue Mercury, Macy’s, Urban Outfitters, Violet Grey, Saks Fifth Avenue, Anthropologie, and Neiman Marcus.
Some of the best selling Patchology vegan products are:
Editor’s Note: By using the affiliate links in this post you are supporting Logical Harmony! How does it work? When you purchase a product through one of these links Logical Harmony gets a small commission at no extra cost to you. This is a very large part of what keeps Logical Harmony running – Thank you!