I wanted to share my recent glowy foundation routine for dry skin with you! This is a routine I’ve been loving lately, and I hope you enjoy it too. It works really well with my combination dry skin and always looks great in person and on camera. When it comes to cruelty-free foundation, there are a lot of options out there. Even the number of vegan foundations at Sephora is impressive. I’ve tried a lot of foundations and am constantly trying new ones, so I love sharing these videos with you.
If you want to see my current glowy foundation routine for dry skin continue reading this post to watch the full video and see what products I used. All of the brands used in this glowy foundation routine for dry skin are cruelty-free, and all of the products are also vegan.
Leave a comment and share your favorite foundation tips!
Products mentioned in the Glowy Foundation Routine for Dry Skin video are:
- Supergoop! Unseen Sunscreen Primer
- Au Naturale Concealer in Buff
- Too Faced* Born This Way in Light Beige
- Smashbox* Photo Finish Primer Water
- Wet n Wild Contour Stick in Where’s Walnut (As of May 2019, Wet n Wild is sadly no longer cruelty-free. You can read more about it in this post – Is Wet n Wild Cruelty-Free?)
- Wet n Wild Contour Stick in Nude for Thought
- Cover FX Illuminating Setting Powder
- Cover FX Perfect Setting Powder
- 100% Pure Powder Foundation in Golden Peach
- Pacifica Blush in Camelia
- Cover FX Gold Bar Highlighting Palette
- Cover FX Illuminating Setting Spray
- Furless x ItsLikelyMakeup Brushes
Other cruelty-free products I’m wearing:
- Makeup Geek Shadows in Peach Smoothie, Tiki Hut, Grandstand, Cocoa Bear, Shimma Shimma
- Furless Cosmetics Pigment in Shady
- 100% Pure Creamy Long Last Liner in Blackest
- Eye of Horus Brown Define in Dynasty (use code GODDESSHARMONY for 15% off)
- Smashbox* Super Fan Mascara
- 100% Pure Lip Liner in Cognac
- Root Lip Gloss in Casey
Other videos & blog posts mentioned:
- Supergoop! Unseen Sunscreen Primer Review & Demo
- Too Faced Vegan Products List
- Smashbox Vegan Products List
- 100% Pure Vegan Products List
*This brand is cruelty-free, but their parent company is not. There are a lot of different opinions about supporting cruelty-free brands that are owned by a parent company that tests and I believe this is a choice individuals should make for themselves.
What are your dry skin foundation routine tips and tricks?
Editor’s Note: Some of the product(s) featured in this post were provided by a representative of the company named in this post for editorial consideration. Please note that all reviews are 100% honest and a product would not receive a favorable review unless it provided favorable results. By using the affiliate links in this post you are supporting Logical Harmony! How does it work? When you purchase a product through one of these links Logical Harmony gets a small commission at no extra cost to you. This is a very large part of what keeps Logical Harmony running – Thank you!