Eye of Horus is cruelty-free, but what are the Eye of Horus vegan products? Well known for their mascaras and super pigmented eye shadows, Eye of Horus has dramatically expanded its product range in the past couple of years. I’ve been using Eye of Horus’ vegan products for several years and even worked with them to curate the Logical Harmony Vegan Pack with some of my favorites.
Is Eye of Horus cruelty-free? Yes!
Eye of Horus is cruelty-free! They do not test on animals nor does animal testing occur at any point, by any party, on their products or ingredients.
Are there Eye of Horus vegan products? Yes!
Not only is Eye of Horus cruelty-free, but they also have lots of vegan products.
The following are the current Eye of Horus vegan products:
- Bio Lipstick – all shades (see swatches here)
- Bio Mascara
- Brow Define – all shades
- Brow Fibre Extend – all shades
- Brow Sculpting Clay – all shades
- Dual Brow Perfect – all shades
- Lip Liner – all shades
- Liquid Define – all shades
- Liquid Metals – all shades
- Logical Harmony Vegan Pack (see details here)
- Maat Sultry Goddess Palette
- Universal Brow Lash Serum
- Velvet Lips – all shades
- Sekmet Smokey Goddess Palette
- Sheba Mystical Goddess Palette
Where can you find Eye of Horus?
Editor’s Note: By using the affiliate links in this post you are supporting Logical Harmony! How does it work? When you purchase a product through one of these links Logical Harmony gets a small commission at no extra cost to you. This is a very large part of what keeps Logical Harmony running – Thank you!