Cruelty-Free Mail Haul & Unboxing
I have another cruelty-free beauty mail haul to share with you! This is a mix of cruelty-free and vegan beauty products that I purchased and received. I tried to include a mix of cruelty-free makeup, skincare, and hair products. I always love to hear what’s most interesting to you guys – so please comment and let me know what products you’d like to see used in future videos or would like to read reviews of.
Products mentioned in this Cruelty-Free Mail Haul & Unboxing video are:
- ELF Velvet Matte Lipsticks in Brick & Orchid
- Soapwalla Deodorant Cream
- Delectable Triple Citrus Blend Body Butter Cream
- HUM Killer Nails, Daily Detox, & B12 ($10 off with code 102D36)
- Franklin & Whitman Dry Shampoo in East Falls & Spring Garden (Get 20% off with code LOGICALHARMONY)
- Apoterra Skincare Sea Mist (10% off with code LOGICALHARMONY)
- Mistobox Coffee Subscription ($10 off your first order)
- ColourPop Rose Quartz Priming Spray
- ColourPop Rose Quartz Highlighter
- ColourPop Rose Quartz Lip Balm
- ColourPop Amethyst Highlighter
- ColourPop Amethyst Lip Balm
- COOLA Sunless Tan Anti Aging Face Serum
- COOLA Sport Sunscreen Spray in Guava Mango
- COOLA Sport Classic Face Sunscreen
- Lime Crime Velvetine in Elle
- Lime Crime Velvetine in Siren
- Senor Lechuga Hot Sauce
Other blog posts and videos mentioned in this video:
Have you tried any of the vegan products featured in this Cruelty-Free Mail Haul & Unboxing before?
Editor’s Note: Some of the product(s) featured in this post were provided by a representative of the company named in this post for editorial consideration. Please note that all reviews are 100% honest and a product would not receive a favorable review unless it provided favorable results. By using the affiliate links in this post you are supporting Logical Harmony! How does it work? When you purchase a product through one of these links Logical Harmony gets a small commission at no extra cost to you. This is a very large part of what keeps Logical Harmony running – Thank you!