COOLA Vegan Products List
Is there a list of COOLA vegan products? With summer right around the corner, more and more readers are asking about vegan sunscreen options. One brand that keeps coming up is COOLA. While COOLA is known as a cruelty-free brand, many people don’t realize how many COOLA vegan products there are. There are a surprising amount of COOLA vegan products, and it’s not just basic sunscreen! I recently talked to COOLA about the ingredients they use and worked with them to create this list of vegan options.
This is the most recent update of a post I originally published on June 8, 2016.
Is COOLA cruelty-free?
Yes. COOLA is a cruelty-free brand.
Does COOLA have vegan products?
Yes. COOLA is not only cruelty-free but also has a lot of vegan products. A full list of COOLA vegan products can be found below.
Where can I find COOLA products?
COOLA is sold at Sephora, Ulta, Dermstore, and Nordstrom.
COOLA Vegan Products List:
- Classic Face Cucumber Moisturizer SPF 30
- Classic Face Unscented Moisturizer SPF 30
- Classic Body Plumeria Moisturizer SPF 30
- Classic Body Unscented Moisturizer SPF 30
- Classic Sport Spray Pina Colada SPF 30
- Classic Sport Spray Citrus Mimosa SPF 30
- Classic Sport Spray Unscented SPF 30
- Dawn Patrol Primer
- Daydream Mineral Primer SPF 30
- Environmental Repair Plus Radical Recover After-Sun Lotion
- Face Rosilliance BB+ Cream in Light/Medium SPF 30
- Face Rosilliance BB+ Cream in Medium/Dark SPF 30
- Full Spectrum 360° Sun Silk Drops SPF 30
- Gradual Sunless Tan Anti-Aging Face Serum and Dry Oil Mist
- Makeup Setting Spray SPF 30
- Mineral Face Matte Cucumber SPF 30
- Mineral Face Unscented Matte Tint SPF 30
- Mineral Face Rose Essence Tint SPF 20
- Mineral Face Daydream Primer SPF 30
- Organic Scalp & Hair Mist SPF 30
- Organic Gradual Sunless Tan Firming Lotion
- Organic Sunless Tan Dry Oil Mist
- Organic Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse
- Rosiliance BB+ Cream in Golden
- Sunless Tan Anti-Aging Face Serum
- Sunless Tan Dry Body Oil Mist
- Sunless Tan Dry Oil Mist
Have you tried any of these COOLA vegan products before? What are your favorites? Look for some reviews on COOLA products soon here on Logical Harmony!
Sign up for Ebates and get cash back on some COOLA purchases at some of the retailers included in this post like Sephora, Ulta, and more.
Editor’s Note: By using the affiliate links in this post you are supporting Logical Harmony! How does it work? When you purchase a product through one of these links Logical Harmony gets a small commission at no extra cost to you. This is a very large part of what keeps Logical Harmony running – Thank you!
Hi Tashina! Many Coola products listed here include plankton extract amongst the ingredients – have you confirmed that they are using phytoplankton (plants) and not zooplankton (animals)? Thanks!
I have. 🙂