This Valentine’s Day, Lush is offering a lot of limited edition vegan goodies! I wanted to give everyone a heads up once I realized they won’t be around for long. Reviews of the above products that were sent to me by Lush will be posted this week. Just after one use, I wanted to share about them because they are all amazing products!
The limited edition vegan goodies that Lush has right now are:
- Tender Is The Night Massage Bar – This massage bar is scented with vanilla absolute, jasmine absolute and ylang ylang oil. Available in stores and online.
- The Kiss Lip Gloss – A sheer pink gloss with almond and mandarin oils. Available in stores and online.
- Love Locket Bath Bomb – Use all at once, or split into enough for three baths. This layered bomb includes heart shaped agar seaweed hearts! Available in stores and online.
- Neon Love Soap – Bergamont, rosewood, and cinnamon give this cute soap an irresistible scent. Available in stores and online.
- Prince Charming Shower Gel – If you were not able to snag the Rose Jam shower gel, you will love this one! It’s a mix of vanilla, marshmallow root, and almond oil. Available in stores and online.
More details will be included in each individual review but, in the meantime, check these products out. They are all lovely smelling and super moisturizing.
Editor’s Note: The product(s) featured in this post were provided by a representative of the company named in this post for editorial consideration. Please note that all reviews are 100% honest and a product would not receive a favorable review unless it provided favorable results.