Today Too Faced launched their newest collection – Tutti Frutti! What are the Too Faced Tutti Frutti vegan options? Find out in this post!
The Too Faced Tutti Frutti collection includes a new foundation, setting spray, lip products, eyeshadow palettes, and more I’ve already been getting a lot of questions about what products are vegan. Too Faced is cruelty-free and often releases new vegan products in each collection.
Some of the Too Faced Tutti Frutti Vegan Options are:
Image via Too Faced on Instagram. Not all products shown in the image are vegan, please read the list to find out what Too Faced Tutti Frutti collection products are vegan.
Is Too Faced cruelty-free? Yes!
Too Faced is cruelty-free! Too Faced is owned by Estee Lauder and Estee Lauder is not cruelty-free. I believe that everyone should decide for themselves how they feel about parent companies. At the end of the day, I would rather people purchase from a cruelty-free brand with a parent company that is not cruelty-free than purchase from a brand who tests on animals themselves. I encourage everyone who supports cruelty-free brands to let Too Faced and Estee Lauder know that being cruelty-free is important to you.
Does Too Faced have vegan products? Yes!
Too Faced Tutti Frutti Vegan Options are:
- Too Faced x beautyblender Tutti Frutti Limited Edition Makeup Application Sponge
- Too Faced Dew You Foundation – all shades
- Too Faced Dew You Fresh Glow Setting Spray
- Too Faced Fresh Squeezed Highlighting Drops – all shades
- Too Faced Fruit Cocktail Blush Duos – all shades except Plumagranate
- Too Faced It’s Bananas Brightening Setting Powder
- Too Faced Juicy Fruits Comfort Lip Glaze – all shades
- Too Faced Pineapple Paradise Strobing Bronzer Highlighting Duo
- Too Faced Twinkle Twinkle Liquid Glitter Eyeshadow – Citrus Mistress, Guava Glitz, Honey Please!, Ice Queen Lemon Zest, Macchiato Madness, Strawberries & Cha
The Too Faced Tutti Frutti collection is available from Too Faced and at Ulta. Sign up for Ebates and get cash back on some Too Faced purchases at some of the retailers included in this post, such as Ulta, as well as TooFaced.com.
Editor’s Note: By using the affiliate links in this post you are supporting Logical Harmony! How does it work? When you purchase a product through one of these links Logical Harmony gets a small commission at no extra cost to you. This is a very large part of what keeps Logical Harmony running – Thank you!