I was first introduced to Styli-Style Cosmetics late last spring. They are a cruelty-free brand with lots of vegan options. In the fall, they launched three vegan eyeshadow palettes. I purchased the Styli-Style Precious Metals Palette because it looked gorgeous. It contains 15 metallic shades that are all pigmented and creamy. In this post, I share swatches and an eye look I created using this palette.
The Styli-Style Precious Metals Palette swatches were done using the MOTD Pigment Packer brush.
Products included in the Styli-Style Precious Metals Tutorial video are:
- MOTD Brushes (use code TASHINA for 10% off)
- 100% Pure Luminous Primer
- Styli-Style Beautifully Balanced Foundation (use code TASHINA for 15% off)
- beautyblender pro
- Tatcha Camelia Lip Balm
- 100% Pure 2nd Skin Concealer
- Cover FX Perfect Setting Powder
- Au Natural Kissed Bronzer
- Styli-Style Lust for Blush Palette
- Makeup Geek Highlighter in Luster
- Styli-Style Go To Gloss in Peach Out
- Styli-Style Precious Metals Palette
Have you tried any of these cruelty-free products before? Which ones are your favorites?
Editor’s Note: Some of the product(s) featured in this post were provided by a representative of the company named in this post for editorial consideration. Please note that all reviews are 100% honest and a product would not receive a favorable review unless it provided favorable results. By using the affiliate links contained in this post you are helping to support Logical Harmony as we may receive a commission on purchases made (with no added cost to you). This helps keep Logical Harmony running, and we appreciate your support.