A while ago, I went to Ulta for an event and, obviously, had to do some shopping. I also placed an order online and the event had a gift bag with some cruelty-free beauty products too. I wanted to share my cruelty-free Ulta haul with you! If there’s anything that jumps out at you as a product you’d love to hear more about, please leave a comment and let me know.
Included in the Cruelty-Free Ulta Haul video are the following products:
- Skyn Iceland Lip Plumping Gels (use code LOGICAL15 for 15% off)
- Skyn Iceland Facelift-In-A-Bag (use code LOGICAL15 for 15% off)
- Ulta Blender Sponge Kit
- Ulta Super Blender Sponge
- Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge
- EcoTools Dry Body Brush
- ELF Brush Cleaner Wipes
- Medium Z Palette
- Bio Ionic Gold Pro Blow Dryer
- DryBar Buttercup Blow Dryer
- Ulta Lash Placement Tool
- Eyelure Vegas Nay Shining Star
- Eyelure Vegas Nay Classic Charm
- Eyelure Vegas Nay Easy Elegance
- Eyelure Baroque Luxe Faux Minx
- Ulta Demi Matte Foundation
- Ulta Double Duty Primer & Foundation
- Ulta Makeup Setting Spray
- COOLA Makeup Setting Spray
- Cover FX Sunscreen Drops
- First Aid Beauty Vitamin Hydrating Mist
- Ulta Contour Kit
- Ulta Cream Contour Kit
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Lip Gloss in Fudge
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick in Crush
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Lip Gloss in Dainty
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Lip Gloss in Kristen
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Lip Gloss in Butterscotch
Have you tried any of the products included in this cruelty-free Ulta haul before? Which would you most like to see in future reviews and videos? Leave me a comment and let me know!
Did you know that Ulta works with Ebates? Get a $10 bonus for joining after you make a purchase and cash back on all future purchases by joining now. It’s easy, free, and really works.
Editor’s Note: This post contains affiliate links. This means that Logical Harmony will receive a commission from items purchased through these links. This helps keep Logical Harmony running, and we appreciate your support.