Recently the Makeup Geek Vegan Shadow Bundle was revamped and brand new shades were added to it. It contains nine shades of vegan eye shadow and is a great set if you’re interested in trying out Makeup Geek shadows. It contains a mix of matte, shimmer, and foiled finishes which allows you to really experience the different formulas available from Makeup Geek. In this video, I swatch them all so that you can get an idea of what the bundle is like.
Is Makeup Geek cruelty-free? Yes!
Are these Makeup Geek eyeshadows vegan? Yes.
These Makeup Geek eyeshadows are vegan. Not all Makeup Geek products are vegan, so it’s important to check before purchasing.
Included in the Makeup Geek Vegan Shadow Bundle are the following shades:
- Barcelona Beach – Cool toned soft brown with a matte finish.
- Creme Brulee – Medium sand color with a soft matte finish.
- Shimma Shimma – Shimmery highlight.
- Prom Night – Pale purple with hints of grey and a shimmery finish.
- High Tea – Matte medium brown with strong gray undertones.
- Moondust – Metallic silver taupe.
- Tan Lines – Fawn brown with a matte finish.
- Flame Thrower – True brightened warm copper with a foiled finish.
- Mesmerized – Deep medium taupe with strong purple undertones and a foiled finish.
Do you have the new Makeup Geek vegan bundle? If so, what do you think of it? Which shades are your favorite?
Editor’s Note: By using the affiliate links contained in this post you are helping to support Logical Harmony as we may receive a commission on purchases made (with no added cost to you).
Last Updated on September 21, 2018