As a beautyblender fan, I am always curious how other beauty sponges compare. When the EcoTools Perfect Blending Duo came out I was very intrigued, but reviews were really inconsistent. I decided to pick it up and do this first impressions and demo video. In this video, I used it with one of my tried and true foundations, concealers, and powders. I wanted to be sure that I was trying it out with products that I already knew how to work with and how they performed when used with other beauty sponges. Hopefully this video will help you decide if the EcoTools Perfect Blending Duo could work for you!
Is EcoTools cruelty-free? Yes. EcoTools is cruelty-free and also completely vegan.
Are these EcoTools Beauty Sponges vegan? Yes. These EcoTools beauty sponges are vegan.
Included in the New EcoTools Beauty Sponges First Impressions & Demo video are the following products:
- EcoTools Perfect Blending Duo
- Marc Jacobs Beauty under(cover) Perfecting Coconut Primer
- Cover FX Natural Finish Foundation
- 100% Pure 2nd Skin Concealer (use code LOGICAL10 for 10% off)
- Cover FX Contour Kit
- Cover FX Perfect Setting Powder
What else I’m wearing:
- Root My Girl Blush (use code TASHINA for 10% off your first order)
- Root Maya Bronze
- Jouer Powder Highlight in Citrine (see the full Jouer vegan product list)
- Root Pressed Shadows in Cashmere, Sweet Tea, Rosewood, Gatsby, and Cabernet
- 100% Pure Creamy Long Last Liner in Black (use code LOGICAL10 for 10% off)
- 100% Pure Long Last Brows in Soft Brown
- Lily Lolo Mascara
- Aromi Liquid Lipstick in Blush Nude
Have you tried these Eco Tools Beauty Sponges before? What did you think of them?
Editor’s Note: By using the affiliate links contained in this post you are helping to support Logical Harmony as we may receive a commission on purchases made (with no added cost to you).