Empties videos are a quick and easy way for me to share my thoughts on cruelty-free and vegan products with you after I have used them. Hear more about what I think of them and if I would re-purchase them or not. This month, I used up some skin care, hair care, and makeup.
Find out what products I used up recently in my May Empties video!
Included in the May Empties video are:
- Dr. Bronner’s Unscented Organic Shaving Soap
- Ahimsa Naturals Solid Brush Cleaner in Rosemary & Lavender
- Derma E Hydrating Night Cream
- ELF Studio Makeup Removing Cleansing Cloths
- Lush Sympathy for the Skin
- Well Scent Watch Your Mouth Dental Formula
- Pacifica Ultra CC Cream in Natural/Medium (Get $5 off your first order with code LBL758 if you order here)
- DryBar Detox Dry Shampoo
- Pacifica Transcendent Concentrated Correcting Concealer in Light & Natural (Get $5 off your first order with code LBL758)
- Trader Joe’s Vitamin E Oil
- Acure Organics Argan Oil & Probiotic Sensitive Facial Cream
Have you used any of the products from my May Empties before? What ones have you tried?
Editor’s Note: Some of the product(s) featured in this post were provided by a representative of the company named in this post for editorial consideration. Please note that all reviews are 100% honest and a product would not receive a favorable review unless it provided favorable results. This post contains affiliate links. This means that Logical Harmony will receive a commission from items purchased through these links. This helps keep Logical Harmony running, and we appreciate your support.