I have been trying out a lot of new products lately and am really excited to share my May Favorites with you. This month it features a mix of skin care, makeup, and even some clothing from Arm the Animals. Find out what products I am loving lately in my May Favorites video!
Included in the May Favorites video are:
- Crispy Brows Magic Oil Cleanser & Makeup Remover
- Pacifica Quinoa Sensitive Face Wash
- BECCA Backlight Priming Filter
- Loving Tan Application Mitt (Free application mitt with purchase with code LOGICALHARMONY)
- Wet’n’Wild MegaGlo Contour Palettes (As of May 2019, Wet n Wild is sadly no longer cruelty-free. You can read more about it in this post – Is Wet n Wild Cruelty-Free?
- ColourPop Ultra Satin Lip in Echo Park
- Glamour Dolls Gloss Snob Lip Gloss in Mood Ring
- NOW Products Essential Oil in Frankincense (Get $5 off your first order with code LBL758)
- SkinOwl Beauty Drops Skin Perfecting Moisturizer in Geranium
- Arm the Animals Say No To Animal Testing Collection
- Preserve Products Shave 5 Razor (Get $10 off your first order!)
- Pacifica French Lilac Body Wash (Get $5 off your first order with code LBL758)
Have you used any of the products from my May Favorites before? What ones have you tried?
Editor’s Note: Some of the product(s) featured in this post were provided by a representative of the company named in this post for editorial consideration. Please note that all reviews are 100% honest and a product would not receive a favorable review unless it provided favorable results. This post contains affiliate links. This means that Logical Harmony will receive a commission from items purchased through these links. This helps keep Logical Harmony running, and we appreciate your support.