In this video, I share my March favorites with you. These are some of my recent favorites that I have been using a lot in the past month. Some have previously been mentioned on Logical Harmony and others have not. This month, I included a mix of hair care, beauty, and lifestyle products. It’s a fun mix! Be sure to watch the video to see what my picks are for this month!
Continue reading to watch the March Favorites Video!
Included in my March Favorites are:
- Pacifica Super Kale Shampoo (read my review!)
- Pacifica Super Kale Conditioner (learn more about the Pacifica hair care!)
- Pacifica Best Day Ever Style Extending Balm (read my review!)
- Modern Minerals Eyeshadow in En Pointe
- Eye of Horus Liquid Define Liner
- Au Naturale Lip Gloss in Nudist (read my review!)
- 100% Pure Pretty Naked Palette
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit in That Glow
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit in Gleam
- NCLA Nail Polish in Tutu’s & Traffic Violations
- NCLA Nail Polish in Pacific Coast Pirouettes
- NCLA Nail Polish in Make Your Pointe
- NCLA Nail Polish in Prima Ballerina
- EO Products Everyone Soak in Grapefruit & Black Pepper (read my review!)
- EO Products Essential Oil in Focus
- EO Products Essential Oil in Fresh
- EO Products Essential Oil in Peppermint
- JaxKelly Obsidian Candle
- JaxKelly Sea Opal Candle
- Erin Condren Planner (Give $10 to a friend and get $10 towards your purchase!)
- The Happiness Planner
- Teaspressa Tea Starter Kit
- Culinary Lavender
Have you used any of these? What did you think of them?
Sign up for Ebates and get cash back on your purchases from some of the stores linked to above!
Editor’s Note: Some of the product(s) featured in this post were provided by a representative of the company named in this post for editorial consideration. Please note that all reviews are 100% honest and a product would not receive a favorable review unless it provided favorable results. This post contains affiliate links. This means that I receive a commission from items purchased through these links This helps keep Logical Harmony running, and we appreciate your support.