After visiting the Lush factory & HQ in Vancouver, I got to go home with a ton of amazing cruelty-free and vegan goodies. I knew what some of them were but others were a total surprise. You can watch the full vlog from visiting Lush here on Logical Harmony. It was such a fun experience! I loved seeing how they make products, learning more about Lush, and even getting to make some of my favorite products too! I felt so spoiled with all of the goodies Lush sent me home with and wanted to share them with you in this haul video.
Is Lush Cruelty-Free?
Yes. Lush is cruelty-free. They are on the Logical Harmony Cruelty-Free Brand List and have been proudly cruelty-free since the company was first started.
Are Lush products vegan?
While Lush is cruelty-free, not everything is vegan. All of the vegan options are labeled on the company website and on product packaging.
Products included in the Lush Factory Haul video are:
- Lush Cup O’ Coffee Mask & Scrub
- Lush Kalamazoo Face & Beard Wash
- Lush Plum Rain Shower Gel
- Lush Dirty Springwash Shower Gel
- Lush Creme de Menthe Mouthwash Tabs
- Lush Miles of Smiles Toothy Tabs
- Lush Mint Julips Lip Scrub
- Lush Dragon’s Egg Bath Bomb
- Lush Cheer Up Buttercup Bath Bomb
- Lush Big Blue Bath Bomb
- Lush Metamorphosis Bath Bomb
- Lush The Experimenter Bath Bomb
- Lush Tisty Tosty Bath Bomb
- Lush Pink Bath Bomb
- Lush Guardians of the Forest
- Lush Rocket Science Bath Bomb
- Lush Sex Bomb Bath Bomb
What are your favorites from Lush? What products do you purchase over and over again?
Editor’s Note: Some of the product(s) featured in this post were provided by a representative of the company named in this post for editorial consideration. Please note that all reviews are 100% honest and a product would not receive a favorable review unless it provided favorable results.