It has been a long time since my last video, but I am back to making them again! In this video, I share the cruelty free and vegan products that I used up during the month of January. I always enjoy watching these videos because hearing someone’s thoughts on a product once it’s all gone can tell you a lot about it. The video is located behind the cut, so click the “more” link to watch it.
The video is located behind the cut, so click the “more” link to watch it.
Continue reading to watch the January Empties Video!
Included in this empties video are:
- Lush Rose Jam Shower Gel (read the review)
- Pacifica Indian Coconut Nectar Shower Gel
- LAVANILA The Health Deodorant in Vanilla Grapefruit
- Root Science Pure Balance Skin Elixir
- E.L.F. Volume Plumping Mascara
- Caru Skincare Co Rose Facial Serum (read the review)
- EVOLVh Ultrashine Moisture Shampoo (read the review)
- EVOLVh Ultrashine Moisture Conditioner (read the review)
- LATHER Chia Seed & Passion Fruit Facial Oil
- Silk Naturals Baby Kisses Roll-On Perfume
- Pacifica Ultra Natural CC Cream Radiant Foundation
- Pacifica Aquarian Gaze Water Resistant Mascara
- Pacifica Purify Coconut Water Cleansing Wipes
Photos, video recording, and video editing by Justin M.G. Mendez.
Editor’s Note: Some of the product(s) featured in this post were provided by a representative of the company named in this post for editorial consideration. Please note that all reviews are 100% honest and a product would not receive a favorable review unless it provided favorable results. This post contains affiliate links. This means that I receive a commission from items purchased through these links.
We'll send you weekly recaps & more!