Heading into the holidays, days seem to get busier and busier. I want a makeup look that’s quick, easy, but also fun and festive. This bronze eye look is perfect! In this Get Ready with Me video, I share how I get this look with a bronze eye and glowing skin. Using products from Too Faced, beautyblender, Eye of Horus, Pacifica, and ELF it’s easy to get this simple yet festive look.
The video is located behind the cut, so click the “read more” link to watch it.
Continue reading to watch the Get Ready With Me – Fall Bronze Eye & Glowing Skin Video!
The products that I used in the Get Ready With Me – Fall Bronze Eye & Glowing Skin Video are:
- Too Faced Hangover Primer
- Too Faced Born This Way Foundation in Warm Beige
- beautyblender Pro
- Pacifica Dreamlit Undereye Brightener in Bare
- Pacifica Illuminating Undereye Brighter in Dreamlight
- Too Faced Primed & Poreless Loose Powder
- Pirouette Professionals P02 Brush
- Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer
- Pirouette Professionals P03
- Pacifica Camelia Blush
- Pirouette Professionals P04
- ELF Illuminating Palette
- EcoTools by Alicia Silverstone brush
- R.L. Linden & Co La Balmba Rosa
- Eye of Horus Dynasty Brow Define in Medium Brown
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel
- ELF Mineral Eyeshadow Primer
- ELF Shadow Lock Eyelid Primer
- Georgie Beauty Lash Curler
- Eye of Horus Maat Dark Temptress Palette
- Eye of Horus Isis Sun Goddess Palette
- Nanshy Blending Eyeshadow Brush
- Sigma E39 Buff & Blend Brush
- ELF Eye Contour Brush
- Sigma E54 Medium Sweeper
- Nanshy Tapered Crease Brush
- Pacifica Natural Minerals liner in Bare
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Waterproof Creme Color in Jet
- Modern Minerals Angle Brush
- Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
- ELF Moisturizing Lipstick in Marsala Blush
Previous reviews featuring items in the Get Ready With Me – Fall Bronze Eye & Glowing Skin Video:
- Georgie Beauty The Ultimate Lash Curler Review
- Eye of Horus Eyeshadow Palettes Review
- Get Ready with Me featuring Eye of Horus Cosmetics Video
- New Cruelty Free Makeup Brushes from Sigma Video
- Too Faced Hangover Replenishing Face Primer Review
- Too Faced Born This Way Foundation Demo Video
- Too Faced Born This Way Foundation Review
Editor’s Note: Some product(s) featured in this post were provided by a representative of the company named in this post for editorial consideration. Please note that all reviews are 100% honest and a product would not receive a favorable review unless it provided favorable results. This post contains affiliate links. This means that I receive a commission from items purchased through these links.
How did you like ELF’s illuminating palette? I have heard that it is less sparkly than the BECCA highlighters, so would it be more appropriate for overall wear? I have watched other GRWM videos on the site and it seems like BECCA is totally wearable, so I was just wondering about the comparison between the two. Thanks!
I really like it! They are two very different products. The BECCA powder is meant to be a real highlight – super glowy and bold. Whereas the ELF Illuminating Palette is meant to just make your skin have a natural glow. It’s definitely great for everyday wear. Especially if you don’t want a bold highlight, or to even use with a regular highlighting powder.
Love how your skin looks amazing here! 🙂
Thank you. 🙂