Recently I received two gorgeous vegan shadow palettes from Eye of Horus Cosmetics. When I first shared them on Instagram, so many people wanted to know more about them and see them in action. Because of that, it only seemed natural to include one of them in this get ready with me video! The Eye of Horus Cosmetics Maat Dark Temptress Palette was the perfect pair for this dark and vampy lip from ColourPop.
The video is located behind the cut, so click the “read more” link to watch it.
Continue reading to watch the Get Ready with Me featuring Eye of Horus Cosmetics Video!
The products that I used in the Get Ready with Me featuring Eye of Horus Cosmetics Video are:
- CoverFX Calming Primer
- Too Faced Born This Way Foundation in Natural Beige
- Too Faced Born This Way Foundation in Sand
- beautyblender Pro
- Pacifica Dreamlit Undereye Brightener in Bare
- Pacifica Transcendent Concentrated Concealer in Light
- CoverFX Contour Kit in Light/Medium
- EcoTools by Alicia Silverstone Foundation Brush (similar to the EcoTools Flat Foundation Brush)
- Pirouette Professional P10 Brush
- Too Faced Primed & Poreless Loose Powder
- Pirouette Professional P02 Brush
- R.L. Linden & Co La Bamba Rosa
- ColourPop Bronzer in Skinny Dip
- Pirouette Professional P03 Brush
- ColourPop Blush in Between The Sheets
- Pirouette Professional P04 Brush
- ColourPop Highlighter in Lunch Money
- Eye of Horus Cosmetics Brow Define Dynasty in Medium Brown
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Gel in Clear
- ELF Shadow Lock Eyelid Primer
- ELF Studio Mineral Eyeshadow Primer
- Eye of Horus Cosmetics Maat Dark Temptress Palette
- Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
- ColourPop Lip Liner in Ellarie
- ColourPop Ultra Matte Lip Liquid Lipstick in LAX
Please note that ColourPop currently includes the same +/- ingredient listing for all of their products. This +/- list contains animal ingredients as ingredients. I have discussed this with ColourPop and they have confirmed that the only ColourPop products that contain carmine are a couple of Super Shock Shadows and Super Shock Cheek shades, as well as one Ultra Matte Lipstick. The following Super Shock Shadows are not vegan – Tea Party, Bae, Mittens, Lace, Lovey Dovey, Hunger, and Bubbly. The following Super Shock Cheek shades are not vegan – Thumper, Birthday Suit, Fox, HighlyWaisted, Hippo, Most Necessary, Sticky Sweet, Tasty, Teasecake, and Wisp. The following Ultra Matte Lipsticks are not vegan – Tulle. All other products are vegan! They also keep an updated list of vegan options on their FAQ page. https://colourpop.com/faqs/
Editor’s Note: Some product(s) featured in this post were provided by a representative of the company named in this post for editorial consideration. Please note that all reviews are 100% honest and a product would not receive a favorable review unless it provided favorable results. This post contains affiliate links. This means that I receive a commission from items purchased through these links.
Last Updated on April 8, 2016