It’s time for my monthly favorites again! This month, I decided to share my Cruelty-Free October Hits & Misses so that you could see both the products that I am loving and some that I wasn’t very impressed by. This month it’s mostly makeup and haircare included in the video.
Products mentioned in my Cruelty-Free October Hits & Misses video are:
- Hot Tresses Shampoo, Conditioner & Leave-In Treatment
- 100% Pure Super Fruits Eye Balm
- KORRES Black Pine Firming, Lifting & Antiwrinkle Serum
- ELF Cosmetics Essentials Slant Tweezers
- 100% Pure Matte Lipsticks in Sandstone & Pink Canyon
- Necromancy Cosmetica Lipstick in Specter
- Hourglass Vanish Seamless Finish Foundation Stick
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Stick Foundation in Fawn & Banana
- My Pretty Zombie Blush in Reclusa
- Eye of Horus Dual Perfect Brow
- Eye of Horus Bio Lash Lift Mascara (use code “LOGICAL HARMONY” for 20% off!)
- Lemon West Fall Candle
- DryBar Detox Dry Shampoo for Brunettes
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Ultimate Glow Kit (check out swatches and my initial impressions in this post & video)
Want to win your own tube of the Eye of Horus Bio Lash Lift Mascara? Logical Harmony is currently partnering with them to give away FIVE tubes. Head to this post to find out how you can enter! Curious to see how the mascara applies? I also filmed a tips & tricks video.
Have you used any of these favorites of mine before? What products are your favorites lately?
Editor’s Note: Some of the product(s) featured in this post were provided by a representative of the company named in this post for editorial consideration. Please note that all reviews are 100% honest and a product would not receive a favorable review unless it provided favorable results. This post contains affiliate links. This means that Logical Harmony will receive a commission from items purchased through these links. This helps keep Logical Harmony running, and we appreciate your support.