It’s time for my monthly favorites again! Check out my cruelty-free February favorites to see what products I have been using and loving the most during the month of February! I have still been using a lot of the cruelty-free products that were included in my January Favorites, so I tried to pick products that I have started using in February or started using again in February. This is a mix of cruelty-free skincare, makeup, and general lifestyle products.
Products mentioned in my Cruelty-Free February Favorites video are:
- BKR Water Bottle
- MistoBox (get $10 off with code B3Q2)
- HUM Hair Sweet Hair Supplements
- HUM Killer Nails Vegan Biotin (use code 102D36 for $10 off)
- 100% Pure Hair Brush (use code LOGICAL10 for 10% off)
- KL Polish in Caramello
- ColourPop Pressed Eyeshadows
- Styli-Style Pressed Pigments (use code TASHINA for 15% off) in Latte, Toasted Marshmallow, Painted Desert
- Kani Botanicals Grapefruit & Rose Lip Fix
- Fairy Girl Liquid Lipstick in Hope (use code LOGICALHARMONY for 10% off)
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick in Naked
- 100% Pure Lip Caramel in Rum Nougat
- 100% Pure Gemmed Luminizers in Rose Gold & Moonstone Glow
- Kani Botanicals Fresh Face Cleansing Balm
- Paula’s Choice Resist Daily Smoothing Treatment (use this link to get $10 off first order)
- Paula’s Choice Resist Intensive Wrinkle-Repair Retinol Serum
- Paula’s Choice Radiance Renewal Mask
- 100% Pure Seaweed Bath Detox
Have you used any of these favorites of mine before? What products are your favorites lately?
Sign up for Ebates and get cash back on purchases from some of the retailers included in this post, such as Ulta, Sephora, and more!
Editor’s Note: Some of the product(s) featured in this post were provided by a representative of the company named in this post for editorial consideration. Please note that all reviews are 100% honest and a product would not receive a favorable review unless it provided favorable results. By using the affiliate links in this post you are supporting Logical Harmony! How does it work? When you purchase a product through one of these links Logical Harmony gets a small commission at no extra cost to you. This is a very large part of what keeps Logical Harmony running – Thank you!