It’s time for my monthly favorites again! Check out my cruelty-free January favorites to see what products I have been using and loving the most during the month of January! Since filming my 2016 Cruelty-Free Beauty Favorites, I was trying really hard to not have anything overlap. In this video, I include some cruelty-free makeup and a lot of cruelty-free skin care.
Products mentioned in my Cruelty-Free January Favorites video are:
- 100% Pure Fruit Pigmented Lip Butter in Peach
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Lip Gloss in Dainty
- ELF Lock on Liner & Brow Cream
- Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso
- Cover FX Perfect Setting Powder
- Makeup Geek Highlighter in Luster
- Root Illuminator in White Gold (use code TASHINA for 10% off)
- Styli-Style Precious Metals Shadow Palette (use code TASHINA for 15% off)
- KL Polish in Brick Sidewalk
- NCLA Protect Your Jewels Hand Cream
- DryBar Triple Sec
- Lush Sugar Plum Fairy Lip Scrub
- Franklin & Whitman Botanical Steams (use code LOGICALHARMONY for 20% off)
- Osea Sea Vitamin Boost (use code LOGICALHARMONY for free shipping)
- Lush Cup O’ Coffee
- 100% Pure Bright Eyes Masks
- Lush Sleepy Lotion
- Hum Nutrition Raw Beauty Greens Powder (use code 102D36 for $10 off)
- JaxKelly Crystal Candles
Have you used any of these favorites of mine before? What products are your favorites lately?
Editor’s Note: By using the affiliate links in this post you are supporting Logical Harmony! How does it work? When you purchase a product through one of these links Logical Harmony gets a small commission at no extra cost to you. This is a very large part of what keeps Logical Harmony running – Thank you!
We'll send you weekly recaps & more!