Charcoal has been a super trendy ingredient in the past year, so I wanted to share my favorite products made with charcoal beauty products in them with you. This includes deodorant, skincare, and dental products all made with charcoal. As an ingredient, charcoal is said to help pull out impurities. With that in mind, it makes sense why it’s present in so many skincare products and even deodorants.
My Top Activated Charcoal Beauty Products are:
- Kaia Naturals Takesumi Detox Deodorant (use code LOGICALHARMONY for 15% off)
- Well Scent Sparkle Natural Dental Whitener
- Yes to Tomatoes Detoxifying Charcoal Facial Wipes
- Lush Dark Angels Face & Body Cleanser
- Derma E Purifying 2-in-1 Charcoal Mask
- Kani Botanicals Black Magic Mask (use code LHARMONY20 for 20% off)
- Franklin & Whitman Oak Lane Face Mask (use code LOGICALHARMONY for 20% off)
Have you tried any of these cruelty-free and vegan charcoal beauty products before? Which ones do you currently use and love?
Editor’s Note: Some of the product(s) featured in this post were provided by a representative of the company named in this post for editorial consideration. Please note that all reviews are 100% honest and a product would not receive a favorable review unless it provided favorable results. By using the affiliate links in this post you are supporting Logical Harmony! How does it work? When you purchase a product through one of these links Logical Harmony gets a small commission at no extra cost to you. This is a very large part of what keeps Logical Harmony running – Thank you!