It’s time for my monthly favorites again! I think that cruelty-free favorites videos are a fun way to learn more about the cruelty-free beauty products that I have been reaching for the most. Because I try a lot of new cruelty-free products each month, sometimes this is a tough video to film. How can I narrow things down? But each month I do find that there are cruelty-free products I am reaching for time and time again. This includes some hair care, skin care, makeup, and other beauty products.
- Lush Rose Lollipop Lip Balm
- Kopari Lip Love
- Cover FX Blurring Primer
- Lily Lolo Coralista Blush & Highlight Duo
- Cover FX Illuminating Setting Spray
- NCLA Pressed Collection
- COOLA Sunless Tan Face Serum
- OSEA Sea Vitamin Boost
- Derma E Nourishing Rose Cleansing Oil
- Marley’s Monsters Cloths
- Kopari Coconut Body Milk
- Nature’s Gate Glow Lotion
- Lush Sleepy Lotion
- Little Moon Essentials Sleep Comes Easy Mist
- Schmidt’s Sensitive Skin Jasmine Tea Deodorant
- Kaia Naturals Takasumi Detox Deodorant (use code LOGICALHARMONY for 15% off)
- Apoterra Skincare Sea Mist Salt Spray (use code LOGICALHARMONY for 10% off)
During this video, I also mentioned the following cruelty-free beauty videos:
Have you used any of these cruelty-free favorites of mine before? What products are your favorites lately?
Sign up for Ebates and get cash back on purchases from some of the retailers included in this post, such as Ulta, Sephora, and more!
Editor’s Note: Some of the product(s) featured in this post were provided by a representative of the company named in this post for editorial consideration. Please note that all reviews are 100% honest and a product would not receive a favorable review unless it provided favorable results. By using the affiliate links in this post you are supporting Logical Harmony! How does it work? When you purchase a product through one of these links Logical Harmony gets a small commission at no extra cost to you. This is a very large part of what keeps Logical Harmony running – Thank you!