What vegan products are included in my summer cruelty-free empties video? Find out! These are all the cruelty-free and vegan products I’ve used up over the past couple of months. I’m sure there are a couple cruelty-free empties that didn’t make it into this video, but I tried to save up as much as I could. There’s some cruelty-free makeup, cruelty-free skin care, and cruelty-free hair products too! As always, all the brands mentioned are cruelty-free and all of the products included are vegan.
- Loving Tan 2 Hour Express in Dark (use code LOGICALHARMONY for free mitt & free US shipping)
- Yes to Blueberry & Shea Liquid Hand Soap ($10 off your first order)
- Lush Angels on Bare Skin
- Lush Dark Angels
- Lush Rose Jam Shower Gel
- RL Linden & Co Close to Me Deodorant Spray
- RL Linden & Co Thousand Petals Beautifying Mist
- Root Coconut Micellar Water (10% off your first order)
- Pacifica Coconut Super Power Deep Conditioning Mask
- Pacifica Coconut Milk Shave Whip
- Pacifica Underarm Deodorant Wipes
- Schmidt’s Sensitive Skin Deodorant in Lavender Tips
Have you used any of the cruelty-free empties from this video?
Editor’s Note: Some of the product(s) featured in this post were provided by a representative of the company named in this post for editorial consideration. Please note that all reviews are 100% honest and a product would not receive a favorable review unless it provided favorable results. By using the affiliate links in this post you are supporting Logical Harmony! How does it work? When you purchase a product through one of these links Logical Harmony gets a small commission at no extra cost to you. This is a very large part of what keeps Logical Harmony running – Thank you!