It’s time for my monthly favorites again! Check out my cruelty-free favorites video to see what cruelty-free and vegan products I’ve been reaching for often. It’s been a couple of months since I filmed a cruelty-free favorites video, so this video may be a little on the long side. This includes some hair care, skin care, makeup, and other beauty products.
Products mentioned in my Cruelty-Free Favorites from April video are:
- Lush Seanik Shampoo Bar
- Cake Beauty The Wave Maker
- Cake Beauty The All Powderful
- Cake Beauty The All Powderful Travel Size
- Loving Tan Bronze Shimmer Luminous Cream (use code LOGICALHARMONY for free shipping in US & free application mitt)
- Pacifica Happy Water
- Pacifica Cherry Kisses Hydrating Lipstick Wipes
- Marc Jacobs Beauty Invisible Under(cover) Primer
- Marc Jacobs Beauty Re(marc)able Foundation
- Root Pretty Balm in Peppermint (use code TASHINA for 10% off)
- Root Pretty Balm in Loyal
- Fairy Girl Liquid Lipstick in Rose Goddess (use code LOGICALHARMONY for 10% off)
- Fairy Girl Liquid Lipstick in Hope
- Aromi Liquid Lipstick in Blush Nude
- Root Illuminator in White Gold
- Jouer Powder Highlight in Citrine
- Root Pretty All Day Gel Liner
- Root #2 Tiny Angle Brush
- Root #4 Pin Point Detail Brush
- 100% Pure Blush in Peach
- EcoTools Beauty Sponges
- Thread of Roses bags (use code TASHINA for 15% off)
- DefineMe Fragrance Perfume in Clara
- NCLA Pressed Collection
Have you used any of these favorites of mine before? What products are your favorites lately?
Sign up for Ebates and get cash back on purchases from some of the retailers included in this post, such as Ulta, Sephora, and more!
Editor’s Note: Some of the product(s) featured in this post were provided by a representative of the company named in this post for editorial consideration. Please note that all reviews are 100% honest and a product would not receive a favorable review unless it provided favorable results. By using the affiliate links in this post you are supporting Logical Harmony! How does it work? When you purchase a product through one of these links Logical Harmony gets a small commission at no extra cost to you. This is a very large part of what keeps Logical Harmony running – Thank you!