Having a good lip balm is essential. I keep them in my vanity, at my desk, in my purse… Everywhere. I reach for my vegan lip balms throughout the day. No matter how simple or how glamorous your makeup look that day, odds are that a lip balm will be used at some point. In this video, I share my favorite cruelty-free and vegan lip balms with you!
Included in the Top 5 Favorite Cruelty-Free & Vegan Lip Balms video are:
- Crazy Rumors Lip Balm Perk Collection
- Crazy Rumors French Vanilla (Get $5 off your first order with code LBL758)
- Ellovi Lip Butter Boxed Tin
- R.L. Linden & Co La Balmba Rosa
- Pacifica Naked Quench Lip Balm (Get $5 off your first order with code LBL758)
- Pacifica Color Quench Lip Balm
- Root Pretty Balm in Loyal & Paradise (10% off your first order with code TASHINA)
- Tatcha Camelia Nourishing Lip Balm
Have you tried the any of these lip balms before? Which lip balms are your favorites?
Editor’s Note: Some of the product(s) featured in this post were provided by a representative of the company named in this post for editorial consideration. Please note that all reviews are 100% honest and a product would not receive a favorable review unless it provided favorable results. This post contains affiliate links. This means that Logical Harmony will receive a commission from items purchased through these links. This helps keep Logical Harmony running, and we appreciate your support.