For this video, I teamed up with two other cruelty-free and vegan beauty vloggers Leticia and Rhian. We are each sharing our ten favorite vegan beauty items! Be sure to watch each of our videos to see lots of cruelty-free and vegan options.
The video is located behind the cut, so click the “read more” link to watch it.
Continue reading to watch the Cruelty-Free & Vegan beauty Faves Tag Video!
The products that I used in the Cruelty Free & Vegan beauty Faves Tag Video are:
- Too Faced Hangover Replenishing Primer
- Too Faced Born This Way Foundation
- Pacifica Transcendent Concentrated Concealer
- Au Naturale Creme Concealer
- Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer
- BECCA Cosmetics Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed in Opal
- Pacifica Power of Love Eye Shadow Palette
- Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
- Crazy Rumors Perk Lip Balm
- NCLA Nail Polish and Nail Wraps
If you have a YouTube channel or blog, I would love for you to take part in this tag too! All you need to do is make a video or blog post and share your favorite cruelty free and vegan item for each number below:
- Shadow palette
- Lip product
- Nail polish
Check out Rhian and Leticia’s videos below!
If you do, please leave a link to your video in the comments below!
Editor’s Note: Some product(s) featured in this post were provided by a representative of the company named in this post for editorial consideration. Please note that all reviews are 100% honest and a product would not receive a favorable review unless it provided favorable results. This post contains affiliate links. This means that Logical Harmony will receive a commission from items purchased through these links. This helps keep Logical Harmony running, and we appreciate your support.