A couple of times a year, the Too Faced semi-annual sale happens. This is a great time to stock up on some cruelty-free favorites or try something new from them. Since Too Faced is cruelty-free and has lots of vegan options, I wanted to create this easy guide for shopping the Too Faced semi-annual sale for you. It will take all the guess work out so you can know that you’re picking up Too Faced vegan products. In some cases, all shades of a product are on sale and in others only specific shades are on sale.
Normally, you can pick up Too Faced from Sephora (shop all cruelty-free brands at Sephora), Ulta (shop all cruelty-free brands at Ulta), Cult Beauty (shop all cruelty-free brands at Cult Beauty), Beautylish (shop all cruelty-free brands at Beautylish) and more.
These sale prices are exclusive to the Too Faced website and last for only a few days, so place your orders soon! The current sale runs until March 15, 2019.
Image via Too Faced on Instagram.
Is Too Faced cruelty-free? Yes!
Too Faced is cruelty-free! Too Faced is owned by Estee Lauder and Estee Lauder is not cruelty-free. I believe that everyone should decide for themselves how they feel about parent companies. At the end of the day, I would rather people purchase from a cruelty-free brand with a parent company that is not cruelty-free than purchase from a brand who tests on animals themselves. I encourage everyone who supports cruelty-free brands to let Too Faced and Estee Lauder know that being cruelty-free is important to you.
Does Too Faced have vegan products? Yes!
Too Faced Semi-Annual Sale Vegan Options:
- Bottle of Unicorn Tears
- Christmas Cracker
- Christmas Dreams Brush Set
- Cocoa Powder Foundation – all shades
- Cocoa Contour Palette
- Festival Refresh Spray
- Glitter Pop Eyeliner -Fairy Queen, Glitter Ghost,I’m Half Mermaid, Kitty Glitter
- Glow Job Radiance-Boosting Glitter Face Mask
- La Creme Color Drenched Lip Cream– 9021Ohhh, Berry Naughty, Clueless, Marshmallow Bunny, Naked Dolly, Nude Beach, Spice Spice Baby, Sweet Maple, Ursula, Wham
- La Creme Mystical Lipstick – all shades
- Lip Injection Glossy – all shades
- Magic Crystal Lip Topper – Mermaid Tears
- Magic Rainbow Strobing Brush
- Melted Gold Liquified Gold Lip Gloss
- Melted Latex – all shades
- Peach My Cheeks Melting Powder Blush – all shades
- Pink Leatherette Beauty Case
- Pure Gold Loose Glitter
- Sketch Marker – Canary Yellow, Papaya Peach, Sky Blue, Steel Blue
- Sweet as a Peach Tote
- Throwback Metallic Sparkle Lipstick – all shades except Marcia Marcia Marcia
- Too Faced x SkinnyDip London Makeup Bag
- Unicorn Horn Highlighting Stick – Unicorn Tears
Want to save even more? Sign up for Ebates and get cash back on purchases on TooFaced.com! Ebates is super easy to use and gives you some cash back at loads of online retailers. If you’re shopping online, why not get a little bit of what you’re spending back?
Editor’s Note: By using the affiliate links in this post you are supporting Logical Harmony! How does it work? When you purchase a product through one of these links Logical Harmony gets a small commission at no extra cost to you. This is a very large part of what keeps Logical Harmony running – Thank you!