Are there cruelty-free brands at Anthropologie? You may be surprised! Both in stores and online, Anthropolgie is starting to carry a lot more cruelty-free brands. Even some of the most popular cruelty-free brands found at Sephora, Ulta, or Nordstrom. Because there are so many Anthropologie retail stores and a lot of people shop there for clothing or housewares, it is so helpful to see them carrying more and more cruelty-free brands as they expand their beauty departments.
Being aware of the cruelty-free brands at Anthropologie can be a challenge because there are so many brands available. This list will help make it easier for you!
Popular cruelty-free & vegan products at Anthropologie:
Are there cruelty-free brands at Free People? You may be surprised! Both in stores and online, Free People is starting to carry a lot more cruelty-free brands. Even some of the most popular cruelty-free brands found at Sephora, Ulta, or Nordstrom. Because there are so many Free People retail stores and a lot of people shop there for clothing, is so helpful to see them carrying more and more cruelty-free brands as they expand their beauty departments.
Being aware of the cruelty-free brands at Free People can be a challenge because there are so many brands available. This list will help make it easier for you!
The Petit Vour August 2015 beauty box was a really exciting box for me because all of the items included were new to me. It contained skin care, hair care, and cosmetics. You can see my initial thoughts and impressions in the Petit Vour August 2015 Beauty Box Video.
For those who are not yet familiar with Petit Vour, they offer a monthly beauty box. Everything inside the Petit Vour beauty box is cruelty free, vegan, and natural. The items in the boxes are also high-end. I love that this subscription box often introduces me to new products and new brands. I give a quick review of all the items included in the box in this post.
Continue reading to find out more about the items in the Petit Vour August 2015 Beauty Box!
[maxbutton id=”1″][maxbutton id=”2″]
The Petit Vour September 2014 Beauty Box was one of my favorites ever, and not just because I co-curated the box. Because we have so many favorite cruelty free and vegan beauty items that we wanted to share, it was just too hard to limit ourselves! The Petit Vour team and I worked together to create several box combinations of our favorite goodies. We hope that you love them as much as we do!
Each Petit Vour September 2014 Beauty Box contained some of the same items:
- Ellovi Tinted Lip Butter – The classic Ellovi Lip Butter was one of my makeup bag staples because it is super moisturizing. Their tinted version leaves behind the perfect light wash of color in a shade that is flattering on every skin tone. It is also just as moisturizing as the original Lip Butter formula. A full-size tube was included in each of the September beauty boxes. You can also purchase the Ellovi Tinted Lip Butter in a two pack from the Petit Vour online shop.
- Yarok Feed Your Ends Leave-In Conditioner – Often times leave-in conditioning treatments only weigh my hair down. Not this leave-in conditioner from Yarok! It does a great job of helping my ends stay healthy without reducing volume. As an added bonus, it also helps protect your hair from damage caused by heat styling. This is especially important to me heading into the colder months where my blow dryer gets used more. Feed Your Ends has a soft herbal scent that is very soothing. The boxes contained a deluxe travel size of Feed Your Ends, but you can purchase a full size version in the Petit Vour online shop.
- Root Science Skin Care – There were three potential products from Root Science that could have been received in this box. Some people received a face scrub, others a serum, and others a detox mask. This is because Root Science products are so wonderful that we just could not settle on one item to include! After using the mask, my skin felt so incredibly soft. I was a bit worried that the RS Detox mask would irritate my combination skin, but it worked great with my skin type. I love that the RS Face Scrub is made from natural exfoliants. I used it as a weekly boost to my skin care routine and find that it really helps the condition of my skin. The RS Youth Serum is super concentrated and very moisturizing. Root Science ingredients are all organic and the products are made in small batches to ensure higher quality products. You can purchase a full size version of all three, and additional Root Science products, from the Petit Vour online shop.
As I mentioned, aside from the Root Science products there were also some other potential combinations that people received in their Petit Vour September 2014 Beauty Box. Other products that may have been included in boxes are:
- Lily Lolo Mineral Eyeshadow – Several shades of this eyeshadow were included in boxes. All of the shades are very pretty and very versatile, so I hope everyone got a shade that they are happy with! I received Vanilla Shimmer. It’s a perfect highlight shade. Light colored sparkly shades can easily be overpowering, but this shade was subtle and very pretty. I think it will be great to use as a highlight shade around my eyes, but also on my face as well. You can purchase a variety of shades of Lily Lolo Mineral Eyeshadow from the Petit Vour online store.
- NCLA Nail Lacquer – Any reader of Logical Harmony knows how much I love NCLA polishes and nail wraps. So it was only natural that they be included in the Petit Vour September 2014 Beauty Box! What I love about NCLA polishes is that they are 5-free, chip-resistant, highly pigmented, and come in a large variety of shades. The shade that was included in this beauty box is Santa Monica Shore Thing. This shade is one of my favorites from NCLA. You can purchase a variety of shades of NCLA Nail Lacquer from the Petit Vour online store.
- LVX Nail Lacquer – Those who received the July beauty box that I co-curated with Petit Vour may remember the pastel pink nail lacquer called Lolli that was included. Many people wanted to get their hands on this shade after the July box was no longer available, so we decided to bring it back for the September box. Pastel pink is one of my signature nail shades. You can purchase a variety of shades of LVX Nail Lacquer from the Petit Vour online store.
I am really happy with how the Petit Vour September 2014 Beauty Box turned out! I love all of the items that were included. I thought that including several potential options made it more fun as well. For those who were long-time subscribers, Petit Vour made sure that the products included were not ones that they had received before. This extra attention to detail was greatly appreciated by a lot of subscribers. The feedback we received on this box was also amazing. I am so happy that so many people loved their September box!
You can stay up to date with Petit Vour on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Tumblr, and Pinterest.
Editor’s Note: The product(s) featured in this post were provided by a representative of the company named in this post for editorial consideration. Please note that all reviews are 100% honest and a product would not receive a favorable review unless it provided favorable results. This post contains affiliate links.
Photos by Justin M.G. Mendez.