When it comes to cruelty-free Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales, it can be hard to figure out what your options are. So many stores have sales, but cruelty-free brands aren’t always included. This round-up is a work in progress that will be added to throughout this week. It will help you find the best cruelty-free Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales out there!
The latest lipsticks to cause a buzz in the beauty community are from OFRA. The new OFRA Liquid Lipstick comes in over 30 shades. I picked up a few to try out and try on. In this video, you will see me try on the shades and hear my initial thoughts about the formula.
Continue reading to watch the OFRA Liquid Lipstick Try On & Initial Thoughts Video!
In this video, I share my August favorites with you. These are some of my recent favorites that I have been using a lot in the past month. Some have previously been mentioned on Logical Harmony and others have not. Be sure to watch the video to see what my picks are for this month!
Continue reading to watch the August Favorites 2015 Video!
In this video, I share my January favorites with you. These are the items that I kept reaching for to use or that I discovered and are new favorites. Some of these items have been reviewed on Logical Harmony in the past while others have not. Also included in the video is a sneak peek of a brand new product from Pacifica! All the products included are cruelty free and vegan.
The video is located behind the cut, so click the “more” link to watch it.
Continue reading to watch the January Favorites 2015 Video!
One of my favorite beauty products is a good cream or powder highlight. When applied correctly, highlighter can make your best features stand out and give your skin a flawless “lit from within” glow. Even on days where I wear minimal makeup, I have to wear a highlighting product. For this post, I rounded up some of the best cruelty-free and vegan highlighting products out there.
- E.L.F. Studio Radiance Enhancer – This liquid highlighter comes in two shades. Spotlight is a soft pink shimmer and Sunrise is a bronzy champagne color. This tube has a brush applicator. All E.L.F. products are cruelty-free and all cosmetics are vegan. Buy online now.
- DeVita Absolutely Finished Powder – This face powder in Crushed Pearl is a great neutral highlighter for all skin tones. It controls oil and shine but still provides a great glow. All DeVita products are cruelty-free and vegan. Buy online now.
- Pacifica Radiant Shimmer Coconut Multiples – This portable case comes with three cream products that are perfect as a highlighter, blush, and bronzer. Of course, all three could also easily be used as highlighting products. All Pacifica products are both cruelty-free and vegan. Buy online now.
- E.L.F. Studio Baked Highlighter – This powder highlight packs some serious shimmer and pigment. It comes in three shades, so there is one to suite everyones tastes. With this product, a little goes a very long way. It blends smoothly whether applied with a brush or fingers. Buy online now.
- Everyday Minerals Soft Bronzer – This highlight is translucent but gives a light shimmer. It’s subtle and perfect for those “no makeup” makeup looks. On fair skin, this product may be better as a contour shade. All Everyday Minerals products are both cruelty-free and vegan. Buy online now.
- OFRA Cheeky Cheekbone Enhancer – This is a great all purpose highlighter as it’s translucent and perfect for all skin tones. All OFRA products are both cruelty-free and vegan. Buy online now.
Have you tried any of these cruelty-free and vegan highlighting products? What are your favorites?
Editor’s Note: By using the affiliate links in this post you are supporting Logical Harmony! How does it work? When you purchase a product through one of these links Logical Harmony gets a small commission at no extra cost to you. This is a very large part of what keeps Logical Harmony running – Thank you!