Take a peek at the cruelty free and vegan beauty products I used up in September! These videos are fun because you get to see what I actually use up and hear my final thoughts on the products. Some are great and I would repurchase. Others? I won’t be buying again and don’t suggest others try out. Included in the September 2015 empties video are makeup, skincare, and hair care.
Continue reading to watch the September 2015 Empties Video!
Included in the September Empties Video are:
- Acure Organics Foaming Shaving Gel
- Pacifica CocoPure Makeup Removing Wipes
- Ellovi Butter
- Loving Tan Deluxe Bronzing Mousse in Dark
- Nature’s Gate Natural Toothpaste in Peppermint
- Pixi by Petri Correction Concentrate in Brightening Peach
- Alba Botanica Hawaiian Conditioner in Drink it Up Coconut
- DermOrganic Intensive Hair Repair Mask
- Lush Big Sea Salt Shampoo
Editor’s Note: Some of the product(s) featured in this post were provided by a representative of the company named in this post for editorial consideration. Please note that all reviews are 100% honest and a product would not receive a favorable review unless it provided favorable results. This post contains affiliate links. This means that I receive a commission from items purchased through these links.