It’s been a while since I filmed a Get Ready With Me video, so I wanted to share this quick and simple cruelty-free Get Ready With Me. It’s an easy look that I wear a lot when just running out to do some errands or when I need to quickly look put together. It uses some of my favorite go-to cruelty-free and vegan makeup products. These are products that I know will always work well together and always look good.
Products included in this Quick & Simple Cruelty-Free Get Ready With Me video are:
- Marc Jacobs Beauty Invisible Undercover Coconut Primer
- Pacifica Blemish Banish Color Correctors
- MOTD Brushes (Get 10% off & free shipping on orders over $50 with code TASHINA)
- Jane Iredale Glow Time BB Cream (Get 10% off with code LOGIC10)
- 100% Pure 2nd Skin Concealer
- Au Naturale Finishing Powder
- Root Mineral Bronzer in Bronzed (Get 10% off your first order with this link)
- Sigma Soft Angled Contour Brush
- Root Blush in My Girl
- Root Highlighter in White Gold
- Anastasia Pro Pencil
- ELF Glitter Primer
- Georgie Beauty Lash Curler
- Pacifica Pink Nudes Palette
- 100% Pure Green Tea Fiber Brow Builder
- Tatcha Camellia Nourishing Lip Balm
- Root 100% Lash Mascara
- Root Lipstick in Bell
- 100% Pure Lipstick Brush
- Jouer Lip Topper in Skinny Dip
Have you tried any of the products I used in this cruelty-free Get Ready With Me? Which ones do you think you may try?
Editor’s Note: Some of the product(s) featured in this post were provided by a representative of the company named in this post for editorial consideration. Please note that all reviews are 100% honest and a product would not receive a favorable review unless it provided favorable results. By using the affiliate links in this post you are supporting Logical Harmony! How does it work? When you purchase a product through one of these links Logical Harmony gets a small commission at no extra cost to you. This is a very large part of what keeps Logical Harmony running – Thank you!