The Petit Vour November 2014 Beauty Box was co-curated by fellow vegan beauty addict and blogger Ashlee from The Little Foxes. I have always loved Ashlee’s beauty recommendations in the past, so I knew that I was in for a real treat with this box! I couldn’t wait for my Petit Vour box to arrive!
For those who are not yet familiar with Petit Vour, they offer a monthly beauty box. Everything inside the Petit Vour beauty box is cruelty free, vegan, and natural. I give a quick review of all the items included in the box in this post. Look for more detailed reviews of each individual product soon!
The Petit Vour November 2014 Beauty Box that I received contained the following items:
- Earthbody Body Oil in Dream – This body oil is so lovely! It’s super hydrating and not at all oily. It made my skin feel very soft. It contains jojoba oil and rosehip oil. Both of which are gentle and very effective at moisturizing. The scent is delicious and super relaxing. I pick up notes of lavender, chamomile, and sandalwood. While many body oils smell artificial, the Earthbody Body Oil smells very natural. None of the scents are overpowering, and the combination is perfectly balanced. The Dream scent is perfect for nighttime, or any time you need to quickly relax. I really loved this body oil and will continue to use it. You can purchase the Body Oil in several scents through the Petit Vour onine shop.
- Caru Skincare Co Rose Facial Serum – I have tried so many facial serums and I can honestly say that this is one of the best out there. The packaging is so sophisticated and chic. It smells amazing! Just like fresh rose petals. It also worked wonders for my skin. This serum contains rose, geranium, carrot seed, evening primrose, pomegranate, and rosehip oils. The combination of oils did amazing things to my skin and I am now hooked on this serum. You can purchase this serum through the Petit Vour online shop.
- French Girl Organics Lip Tint in Cerise – This tinted lip balm is wonderful! The color I received is Cerise. This is a deep cherry red with a pale copper tint. The lip tint goes on very smoothly and has a refreshing peppermint scent. Petit Vour describes these lip tints as having a gloss look with a balm feel. I think that description is very accurate. I also love that this lip tint comes in a tube. This makes it mess-free and portable. My lip tint now has a permanent home in my purse. You can purchase several shades of the lip tint through the Petit Vour online shop.
- Au Naturale Creme Shadow in Palma – This shadow shade is absolutely perfect for me. I am a huge fan of bronze shadows, and Palma is a gorgeous shimmery golden beige. I love that this deluxe sample came in a tube. You can apply it to your lids directly from the tube, using your finger, or with a brush. The formula is very blendable. Without a primer there is decent color payoff, but the shade really pops when using an eyeshadow primer. The color was gorgeous, and it lived up to the claims of not creasing and being long lasting. You can purchase several shades of the creme shadow through the Petit Vour online shop.
- Au Naturale Creme Concealer in Buff – This product doubles as concealer and shadow primer. The formula is really creamy, which I loved. It applied smoothly and didn’t crease or flake during the day. The concealer pigmentation is more sheer than I was expecting. This could be either a positive or a negative. It really lets you pick how much coverage you need. So if you are looking for something buildable, this is a good option. If you need a heavy concealer, this may not be the best one for you. Overall I really liked this concealer. It’s one that I may add to my regular beauty routine. You can purchase several shades of the creme concealer through the Petit Vour online shop.
Overall, I really liked the Petit Vour November 2014 Beauty Box. Petit Vour and Ashlee did a great job with the items! I liked using each item that was included and plan to re-purchase several of them once they have been used up.
You can stay up to date with Petit Vour on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Tumblr, and Pinterest.Editor’s Note: Some of the product(s) featured in this post were provided by a representative of the company named in this post for editorial consideration. Please note that all reviews are 100% honest and a product would not receive a favorable review unless it provided favorable results. This post contains affiliate links. This means that Logical Harmony will receive a commission from items purchased through these links. This helps keep Logical Harmony running, and we appreciate your support.