Pacifica recently launched a brand new product – serum foundation! This lightweight liquid foundation offers the benefits of a skin serum and the coverage and flawless finish of a foundation. In this get ready with me video, you can see how the Pacifica Dreamy Cover Serum Foundation applies and how it wears with other products.
The video is located behind the cut, so click the “read more” link to watch it.
Continue reading to watch the Pacifica Dreamy Cover Serum Foundation Demo Video!
The products that I used in the Pacifica Dreamy Cover Serum Foundation Demo Video are:
- Pacifica Dreamy Cover Serum Foundation in Medium/Tan
- Sigma F80 Synthetic Flat Top Kabuki
- Pacifica Dreamlit Undereye Brightener in Dreamlight
- Pacifica Transcendent Concentrated Concealer in Light
- beautyblender Pro
- Pacifica Radiant Shimmer Coconut Multiples Palette
- Pacifica Golden Lotus Highlighting Powder
- Pacifica Perfect Lotus Universal Powder
- Pirouette Professional P10 Brush
- Pacifica Solar Complete Color Mineral Palette
- Pirouette Professional P02 Brush
- Pirouette Professional P03 Brush
- Pirouette Professional P04 Brush
- Pacifica Stunning Brows Brow Gel
- Sigma E54 Medium Sweeper
- Pacifica Smoldering Eye Lining Gel in Tahitian Pearl
- Pacifica Stellar Gaze Mascara in Black
- Pacifica Power of Love Lipstick in Sweet One (Natural Mystic is similar)
Editor’s Note: Some product(s) featured in this post were provided by a representative of the company named in this post for editorial consideration. Please note that all reviews are 100% honest and a product would not receive a favorable review unless it provided favorable results. This post contains affiliate links. This means that I receive a commission from items purchased through these links.
Did u use a primer?
I tried the Pacifica Serum Foundation in light recently and liked it. It provided moderate coverage and felt weightless.
Thanks for the review on the Solar Pallet. I’ve been eyeing it for a while at my local health food store. I finally picked it up today after watching your video. Can’t wait to recreate this look. Loving everything you’re doing!
Yay! I hope you like it! 🙂
Do you think this foundation serum would be ok on oily skin? I have oily skin and find it difficult to find a natural looking, non shiny foundation with medium coverage. I live in Australia so Í wouldn’t be able to test it before buying!
PS great video as always