Taking care of your skin is one of the most important parts of your beauty routine. As the seasons change, the needs of your skin can change too. It’s important to listen to your skin and update your cruelty-free skin care routine as necessary. Recently winter has finally started to hit here in California but it hasn’t quite made up its mind to stick around. The temperatures have been fluctuating a lot, which isn’t doing my skin any favors. I have partnered with Osea Malibu, a cruelty-free and vegan skin care company that makes really lovely skin care, to share part of my winter cruelty-free skin care routine with you!
In this video, I walk through each step in my nightly cruelty-free skin care routine. Some steps, like the face mask, I don’t do every night but I think that they are a very important, and often overlooked, step in every skin care routine.
Products used in the Cruelty-Free Skin Care Routine video:
- Osea Ocean Cleansing Milk – This soothing cleanser is very gentle but effective at removing dirt and makeup.
- Osea White Algae Mask – This mask gives skin a more luminous and balanced appearance.
- Osea Red Algae Mask – Use as a mask to neutralize impurities and balance oiliness, or as an overnight spot treatment. This mask can clear up blemishes quickly without drying or irritating skin.
- Osea Sea Vitamin Boost – This hydrating mist is full of antioxidants and perfect for stressed skin. It can also be used to refresh skin throughout the day.
- Osea Essential Hydrating Oil – With Lavender, Roman Chamomile, Calendula and Geranium essential oils this is nourishing and super soothing. Plus, the scent is so calming!
- Osea Advanced Protection Cream – This heavy duty moisturizer is great for very dry skin or as a night cream for all skin types. It absorbs quickly and leaves skin feeling super hydrated.
- Osea Eyes & Lips – Many of us use an eye cream, but don’t think about preventing signs of aging around our mouths. This moisturizer targets both areas.
- Osea Undaria Body Polish – Made from nourishing ingredients and without any salt, exfoliate and hydrate all skin types. I use this often in the shower but it’s also a great hand scrub.
- NCLA So Rich Cuticle Oil – A super hydrating and pampering oil for another part of the body often overlooked with preventative skin care.
New to Osea? Use code LOGICALHARMONY with any of the links above to get free shipping on your first order from Osea!
What products from Osea have you tried before? Are any part of your cruelty-free skin care routine?
Editor’s Note: This post contains a sponsored video created by Logical Harmony in partnership with Osea Malibu. Some of the product(s) featured in this post were provided by a representative of the company named in this post for editorial consideration. Please note that all reviews are 100% honest and a product would not receive a favorable review unless it provided favorable results. By using the affiliate links contained in this post you are helping to support Logical Harmony as we may receive a commission on purchases made (with no added cost to you). This helps keep Logical Harmony running, and we appreciate your support.