When it comes to taking some time to unwind and relax, a lot of us like to add baths into our downtime experience. I get a lot of emails asking about cruelty-free brands that offer bath salts, bubble baths, and other additions to your tub. A lot of people have grown up using the same brands and it can be a bit intimidating to make a change simply because there are so many cruelty-free bath products to choose from now. I have tried a lot of them out, and in this post I share the Ten Best Cruelty-Free Bath Products that I have found. I have tried a lot of them out and there are some that I continue to reach for again and again.
In this post, I share the Ten Best Cruelty-Free Bath Products that I have found. From bath salts to bubble bath to bath bombs… I even share my tips on having a luxurious cruelty-free bath on a budget. All of the products mentioned in this post are not only cruelty-free but also vegan as well.
- OSEA Undaria Body Polish – This cruelty-free body polish uses rice powder and pumice to exfoliate your skin. At the same time, hemp and passion fruit oils moisturize and nourish so your skin feels soft. Melissa, lemongrass and lavender essential oils create a soothing scent. Purchase this cruelty-free body polish from OSEA.
- EO Products Grapefruit & Black Pepper Epsom Soak – This cruelty-free Epsom soak has juniper, lemon, grapefruit, frankincense, cedarwood, and black pepper essential oils to rejuvenate and warm skin to soothe muscles. It’s a lovely spicy and citrus scent that’s one of a kind. I got hooked after Rhian sent me some in a care package and always have it on hand since. It also has organic olive oil to moisturize your skin. Read my full review here. Purchase this cruelty-free Epsom soak from EO Products, Amazon, and iHerb.
- Lush The Comforter Bubble Bar – This cruelty-free bubble bar fills the tub with so many bubbles! I break mine into three or four pieces for that reason. With bergamot, blackcurrant absolute, and cypress oil it has a fun sweet and fruity scent. Purchase this cruelty-free bubble bar from Lush.
- Franklin & Whitman East Falls Mineral Soak – This cruelty-free mineral soak has Himalayan Sea Salt and Dead Sea Salt to cleanse and restore balance to your skin while coconut oil moisturizes. With bergamot, lemongrass, and clary sage essential oils, it has a really uplifting scent that will change any bad mood. Purchase this cruelty-free mineral soak from Franklin & Whitman. Use code LOGICALHARMONY for 20% off your order.
- Lush Floating Island Luxury Bath Oil – This cruelty-free bath oil uses Shea butter, cocoa butter, and almond oil to moisturize. Fair trade vanilla, sandalwood, and lemon essential oils combine for an earthy but sweet scent. Purchase this cruelty-free bath oil from Lush.
- Aura Cacia Comforting Geranium Mineral Bath – This cruelty-free mineral bath has a blend of geranium, rose, and lavender essential oils to create a peaceful and calming environment. Coriander seed oil to dissolve stress and tension. Read my full review here. Purchase this cruelty-free mineral bath from Aura Cacia, Amazon, and iHerb.
- Lush Tisty Toasty Bath Bomb – This cruelty-free bath bomb is the ultimate girly bathtime treat. Not only does it have real rose buds in it, but it also contains rose and jasmine absolute for a heavenly floral scent. Purchase this cruelty-free bath bomb from Lush.
- EO Products Grapefruit & Black Pepper Bubble Bath – This cruelty-free bubble bath is perfect to pair with the matching bath salts. With black pepper, lemon, juniper berry, grapefruit, cedarwood and frankincense essential oils it is the perfect blend of earthy, spicy, and citrus. This bubble bath creates loads of bubbles too. Purchase this cruelty-free bubble bath from EO Products, Amazon, and iHerb.
- EcoTools Dry Body Brush – This cruelty-free dry brush is relatively new to my own bath routine, but dry brushing has been around for centuries. Dry brushing before your bath helps to exfoliate your skin and get your blood flowing to improve circulation (which is said to improve the texture and appearance of your skin). Purchase this dry body brush from EcoTools and Ulta.
- Do-It-Yourself Cruelty-Free Bath Salts – If you’re sticking to a budget, pick up some Himalayan Pink Sea Salt, organic unrefined coconut oil or the Kopari Coconut Melt, and essential oils to make your own blends. With the essential oils, please read the individual packaging to see which are safe to use in a bath and use common sense (peppermint is probably not the best choice, but florals are). My favorites are Now Products Rose Absolute, Now Products Peaceful Sleep, and Now Products Geranium Essential Oil.
What are your favorite cruelty-free bath products? I always love trying out new bath salts, mineral baths, bath bombs, and bubble baths!
Some of the merchants mentioned in this post work with Ebates. Ebates is a great tool to use when shopping online because it lets you get cash back on your purchases. Sign up for Ebates now and start saving!
Editor’s Note: Some of the product(s) featured in this post were provided by a representative of the company named in this post for editorial consideration. Please note that all reviews are 100% honest and a product would not receive a favorable review unless it provided favorable results. This post contains affiliate links. This means that Logical Harmony will receive a commission from items purchased through these links. This helps keep Logical Harmony running, and we appreciate your support.