A recent brand discovery of mine is Deco Miami. These cruelty-free, vegan, and 8-free nail polishes come in the most adorable packaging and in a variety of shades. There are currently fifteen shades of Deco Miami nail polish and a combination base and top coat. Deco Miami sent me some of the shades to try out and I have been trying them out over the past several weeks.
In this video, I share a bit about Deco Miami and my favorite Deco Miami nail polish shades. You’ve been seeing them in videos for a while and I’m excited to share my favorites with you!
My Favorite Deco Miami Nail Polish Shades are:
- Deco Miami Nail Polish in Petite Palm http://bit.ly/27YqZ1W
- Deco Miami Nail Polish in Rosé All Day http://bit.ly/27YqqoF
- Deco Miami Nail Polish in Champagne Mami http://bit.ly/1TPXqrY
- Deco Miami Nail Polish in Nip Slip http://bit.ly/1NXGHUp
- Deco Miami Nail Polish in Feeling Fuego http://bit.ly/25v0cM1
Keep an eye on my Instagram over the next couple of weeks for swatch photos of all of the shades that I own. I may also try some of the nail art featured on the Deco Miami blog!
Do you have any shades of Deco Miami polishes? Which shades are your favorites?
Editor’s Note: Some of the product(s) featured in this post were provided by a representative of the company named in this post for editorial consideration. Please note that all reviews are 100% honest and a product would not receive a favorable review unless it provided favorable re