It’s no secret that I love a good bronzer. It is one of those products that can multi-task to give you a gorgeous look in a few minutes, that polishes any look and makes it feel more finished, and that adds color and warmth to your skin. I am often asked what my favorite cruelty free and vegan bronzers are. In this video, I share my five favorites!
Continue reading to watch My Favorite Cruelty Free & Vegan Bronzers Video!
The products mentioned in this video are:
- Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer
- Au Natural Bronzer in Kissed
- Wet’n’Wild Color Icon Bronzer in Ticket to Brazil
- Modern Minerals Bronzer in Pink Gold
- ColourPop Super Shock Cheek Bronzer in Skinny Dip*
As of May 2019, Wet n Wild is sadly no longer cruelty-free. You can read more about it in this post – Is Wet n Wild Cruelty-Free?
* Please note that ColourPop currently includes the same +/- ingredient listing for all of their products. This +/- list contains animal ingredients as ingredients. They keep an updated list of vegan options on their FAQ page.
Editor’s Note: Some of the product(s) featured in this post were provided by a representative of the company named in this post for editorial consideration. Please note that all reviews are 100% honest and a product would not receive a favorable review unless it provided favorable results. This post contains affiliate links. This means that I receive a commission from items purchased through these links.