A few months ago, Milani joined the Cruelty Free Brands List here on Logical Harmony. It was great to work with them on the process of refining their cruelty free statement and labeling their vegan options. Now Milani even has an easy to use vegan section on their site! Recently they sent me several of their Matte Lipsticks to try out. In this video, I share swatches and first impressions of several shades.
Continue reading to watch the Milani Matte Lipstick Collection First Impressions & Swatches Video!
The products mentioned in this video are:
- Milani Color Statement Lipstick in Matte Innocence
- Milani Color Statement Lipstick in Matte Naked
- Milani Color Statement Lipstick in Matte Blissful
- Milani Color Statement Lipstick in Matte Orchid
- Milani Color Statement Lipstick in Matte Passion
- Milani Color Statement Lipstick in Matte Confident
These lipsticks are currently hard to find available online, but I have seen them in stock in several drugstores. Right now it looks like going to a store may be your best bet to find them.
Editor’s Note: Some of the product(s) featured in this post were provided by a representative of the company named in this post for editorial consideration. Please note that all reviews are 100% honest and a product would not receive a favorable review unless it provided favorable results. This post contains affiliate links. This means that I receive a commission from items purchased through these links.
Last Updated on April 8, 2016