March 2016 Empties
Take a peek at the cruelty free and vegan beauty products I used up in March! I t’s been a while since I filmed one of these, so this is extra long.These videos are fun because you get to see what I actually use up and hear my final thoughts on the products. Some are great and I would repurchase. Others? I won’t be buying again and don’t suggest others try out. Included in the March 2016 empties video are makeup, skincare, and hair care.
Continue reading to watch the March2016 Empties Video!
Included in the March 2016 Empties video are:
- The Heritage Store Wintermint Hydrogen Peroxide Mouthwash
- Loving Tan Deluxe Bronzing Mousse in Dark (Get a free application mitt with purchase with code LOGICALHARMONY!)
- DryBar Detox Dry Shampoo
- Acure Organics Moroccan Argan Body Wash
- Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
- Pacifica Stellar Gaze Mascara
- Pacifica Dream Big Mascara
- BECCA Undereye Brightening Corrector
- Lush Herbalism Face & Body Cleanser
- Lush Self-Preserving Ocean Salt Face & Body Scrub
- Lush Ro’s Argan Body Conditioner
- Pacifica Coco Pure Makeup Removing Wipes
- Pacifica Enzymatic Makeup Removing Wipes
- Pacifica Moisturize Energize Serum Wipes
In case you’re interested, be sure to check out the BECCA Vegan Products List and the Too Faced Vegan Products List.
Editor’s Note: Some of the product(s) featured in this post were provided by a representative of the company named in this post for editorial consideration. Please note that all reviews are 100% honest and a product would not receive a favorable review unless it provided favorable results. This post contains affiliate links. This means that I receive a commission from items purchased through these links. This helps keep Logical Harmony running, and we appreciate your support.
I really want to try Loving Tan but I live in the UK and it’s so hard to find without having to pay extortionate delivery do you have any idea how I can buy it?
I also was sad to find out that Benefit are not cruelty free and their roller lash is my favourite. I think the better than sex mascara is my next bet!
I LOVE the Pacifica makeup wipes!!!
I’m new to your site, so enjoyed this “new to me” empties video. When you use face wipes for removing makeup, do you then wash your face? I’m never sure if wipes actually get your face clean or just remove the makeup.