Take a peek at the cruelty free and vegan beauty products I used up in January! I t’s been a while since I filmed one of these, so this is extra long.These videos are fun because you get to see what I actually use up and hear my final thoughts on the products. Some are great and I would repurchase. Others? I won’t be buying again and don’t suggest others try out. Included in the January 2016 empties video are makeup, skincare, and hair care.
Continue reading to watch the January 2016 Empties Video!
Included in the January 2016 Empties video are:
- Lush Rose Jam Shower Gel
- LAVANILA The Healthy Deodorant in Vanilla Coconut
- Pacifica Persian Rose Perfume
- Acure Organics Unscented Argan Oil Makeup Removing Wipes
- Pacifica Coco Pure Makeup Removing Wipes
- Pacifica Underarm Deodorant Wipes
- DryBar Detox Dry Shampoo
- DryBar Triple Sec 3-in-1 Texturizing and Volumizing Spray
- Loving Tan 2 Hour Express in Dark
- Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
- Milani Eye Tech Liquid Eye Liner
- Crazy Rumors Perk Lip Balm in Coffee Bean
Editor’s Note: Some of the product(s) featured in this post were provided by a representative of the company named in this post for editorial consideration. Please note that all reviews are 100% honest and a product would not receive a favorable review unless it provided favorable results. This post contains affiliate links. This means that I receive a commission from items purchased through these links.