In a lot of my videos, I’m wearing very similar makeup and a lot of people have asked for a tutorial of this look. In this Get Ready With Me Video, I share what products I use to get this rosy bronze eye makeup look. Featuring products from Too Faced, Pacifica, Makeup Geek, and more you can learn how to get this look yourself!
An important thing to note is that I am doing this makeup for on camera. What you may not realize is that in my YouTube videos, I have several bright lights shining on me and this tends to wash out my complexion. So this look can be done with a lighter application of products for a more everyday look.
The video is located behind the cut, so click the “read more” link to watch it.
Continue reading to watch the Get Ready With Me Rosy Bronze Eye Makeup Video!
The products that I used in the Get Ready With Me Rosy Bronze Eye Makeup Video are:
- Too Faced Hangover RX Primer
- Too Faced Born This Way Foundation in Sand
- Sigma 3DHD
- BECCA Undereye Brightening Corrector
- Pacifica Transcendent Concentrated Concealer in Natural
- Sigma Soft Blend Concealer F64
- CoverFX Contour Kit in Neutral Medium
- EcoTools by Alicia Silverstone Foundation Brush (similar to the EcoTools Flat Foundation Brush)
- Beauty Blender
- Pirouette Professional P10 Brush
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette
- Pirouette Professional P02 Brush
- Too Faced Dark Chocolate Soleil Bronzer
- Pirouette Professional P03 Brush
- ELF Studio Blush in Twinkle Pink
- Pirouette Professional P04 Brush
- BECCA Cosmetics Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed in Opal
- ELF Studio Blush Brush
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz in Soft Brown
- Pacifica Eye Brow Gel in Clear
- ELF Shadow Lock Eyelid Primer
- ELF Studio Mineral Eyeshadow Primer
- Makeup Geek Eyeshadow in Peach Smoothie
- Modern Minerals Duo Fiber Tapered Blending Brush
- Makeup Geek Eyeshadow in Creme Brulee
- Nanshy Blending Eyeshadow Brush
- Makeup Geek Eyeshadow in Latte
- Sigma E54 Medium Sweeper
- Makeup Geek Foiled Eyeshadow in In The Spotlight
- Makeup Geek Foiled Eyeshadow in Magic Act
- Makeup Geek Foiled Eyeshadow in Grandstand
- Makeup Geek Eyeshadow in Cocoa Bear
- Nanshy Eye Crease Brush
- Nanshy Tapered Crease Brush
- Beauty Without Cruelty Natural Mineral Eye Defining Pencil in Black
- Pirouette Professional P14 Brush
- Milani Eye Tech Extreme Liner in Blackest Black
- Pacifica Stellar Gaze Mascara in Supernova
- ColourPop Sheer Lippie Stix in Crunch
Other videos and blog posts mentioned in this video:
- Too Faced Born This Way Foundation Review
- Too Faced Born This Way Foundation Demo Video
- Too Faced Hangover Replenishing Face Primer Review
- BECCA Under Eye Brightening Corrector Review
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette Review
- ColourPop Crunch Sheer Lippie Stix Review
- Intro to Pirouette Professional Brushes Video
- New Cruelty Free Makeup Brushes from Sigma Video
Sign up for Ebates and get cash back on your purchase from Too Faced, Ulta, Sephora, Target, ELF, Walgreens, and Beauty.com.
Editor’s Note: Some product(s) featured in this post were provided by a representative of the company named in this post for editorial consideration. Please note that all reviews are 100% honest and a product would not receive a favorable review unless it provided favorable results. This post contains affiliate links. This means that I receive a commission from items purchased through these links.
Is the Makeup Geek eyeshadow in Cocoa Bear vegan? Carmine is listed in the ingredient list
It is! Makeup Geek uses the same +/- (may or may not contain) ingredient list for all shadows and carmine is listed there, but is not in most shades. Check out this page from Makeup Geek to see what the vegan options are – It’s a lot!
Please note that ColourPop Sheer Lippie Stix in Crunch has CARMINE (CI 75470) in it, therefore it is not a vegan product.
As noted in this post, carmine is on the +/- (may or may not contain) ingredient list. ColourPop uses the same +/- list for all of their products, even though most do not contain carmine. I speak to the brand often, and they do keep the non-vegan list in their FAQ up to date. Crunch is, in fact, vegan. 🙂
your Rosy Bronze Eye Makeup Videos are helpful me.and products which you used are also good.