In this video, I share my Feburary favorites with you. These are the items that I kept reaching for to use or that I discovered and are new favorites. Some of these items have been reviewed on Logical Harmony in the past while others have not. There is also another sneak peek of an upcoming brand new product from Pacifica! All the products included are cruelty free and vegan.
The video is located behind the cut, so click the “more” link to watch it.
Continue reading to watch the February Favorites 2015 Video!
Included in my February Favorites 2015 are:
- Drybar Detox Dry Shampoo Spray
- EVOLVh Smart Start Leave-In Conditioner
- Pacifica Kona Coffee Sugar Detox Scrub (read the review)
- French Girl Organics Tinted Mineral Lip Balm in Rose Noir
- Au Naturale Creme Concealer in Buff
- ColourPop Lippie Stix in Brink
- Too Faced Cocoa Contour Palette
- Pacifica Coco Pure Makeup Removing Wipes
Editor’s Note: Some of the product(s) featured in this post were provided by a representative of the company named in this post for editorial consideration. Please note that all reviews are 100% honest and a product would not receive a favorable review unless it provided favorable results. This post contains affiliate links. This means that Logical Harmony will receive a commission from items purchased through these links. This helps keep Logical Harmony running, and we appreciate your support.
We'll send you weekly recaps & more!