It’s time for my monthly favorites again! I think that cruelty-free favorites videos are a fun way to learn more about the cruelty-free beauty products that I have been reaching for the most. Because I try a lot of new cruelty-free products each month, sometimes this is a tough video to film. How can I narrow things down? But each month I do find that there are cruelty-free products I am reaching for time and time again. This includes some hair care, skin care, makeup, and other beauty products.
- Spectrum Collections Pearly Queen Brush Set (Get 15% off through this link)
- LXMI Nilotica Melt
- Kopari Coconut Melt
- Paula’s Choice Hylaronic Acid Booster
- Lush Veganese Conditioner
- DryBar Detox Whipped Dry Shampoo Foam
- ELF Touch of Pink Lipstick
- Root Lip Gloss in Casey (Get 10% off your first order through this link)
- Fairy Girl Liquid Lipstick in Faith (Get 10% off with code LOGICALHARMONY)
- Suntegrity Lip CPR in Sunrise Peach
- Charlotte Tilbury Pencil Sharpener
- Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Finish Powder
- Delectable Everything Balm
- Nature’s Gate Sunless Tanner
- Aura Cacia Chill Pill
- Satya Incense Variety Pack
- Satya Incense Positive Vibes
- JaxKelly Blue Lace Agate Candle
During this video, I also mentioned the following cruelty-free beauty videos:
- Spectrum Collections Pearly Queen Brush First Impressions Video
- DryBar Detox Whipped Dry Shampoo Foam First Impressions Video
- My Favorite Self Care Products Video
Have you used any of these cruelty-free favorites of mine before? What products are your favorites lately?
Sign up for Ebates and get cash back on purchases from some of the retailers included in this post, such as Ulta, Sephora, and more!
Editor’s Note: Some of the product(s) featured in this post were provided by a representative of the company named in this post for editorial consideration. Please note that all reviews are 100% honest and a product would not receive a favorable review unless it provided favorable results. By using the affiliate links in this post you are supporting Logical Harmony! How does it work? When you purchase a product through one of these links Logical Harmony gets a small commission at no extra cost to you. This is a very large part of what keeps Logical Harmony running – Thank you!