Did you know that the Cruelty Free and Vegan Brand List on Logical Harmony is updated at least once a week? In an effort to make it easier for you to know what changes are happening, we are now publishing a weekly update. This lets you easily see what brands have been added to the list!
What will be included in these updates? A list of brands that have recently been added to the cruelty free list, a list of brands that have been added to the grey area list, a list of brands that have been added to the brands to avoid list, and a list of pending brands.
Read more to see the full Cruelty Free Brand List Weekly Update!
New Cruelty Free Brands – These brands are completely free of animal testing. They also either have vegan options or, if noted by “100% vegan”, are currently a completely vegan line.
- 21 Drops – 100% vegan!
- Habit Cosmetics – 100% vegan!
- Prospector Co.
- Triumph & Disaster
- washbeautyco. by MaskerAide – 100% vegan!
- Youngblood Mineral Cosmetics
New Grey Area Brands – Being on this list does not mean that these brands test on animals. It means that we require additional information in order to add these brands to the cruelty free section of the list and have asked these brands for that additional information or clarification.
New Brands to Avoid – These brands have a stance on animal testing that Logical Harmony is not comfortable with. This could mean that they test on animals, take part in required by law animal testing, work with 3rd parties or suppliers who test on animals, or that they do not ask or require their ingredient suppliers be cruelty free. This can also mean that these brands will not provide any sort of animal testing statement about their current practices and policies. These brands are best to avoid because animal testing may be involved at some point.
- DevaCurl (Stated that “to the best of their knowledge” animal testing by law is not taking place. When asked for clarification on if this meant they were allowing 3rd party testing in order to sell in markets that require animal testing they said that they were unable to answer.)
- Laneige (Takes part in required by law animal testing.)
- Miessence (Stated that all cruelty free certifications are misleading as many ingredients used in cosmetics and skin care need to be tested on animals. When asked if this meant the ingredients they use are tested on animals, they repeated that many ingredients need to be tested on animals.)
New Pending Brands – Logical Harmony has reached out to these brands at least seven days ago about their cruelty free status and has yet to receive a response. We are constantly reaching out to brands but understand that it may take them longer than 7 days to get back to us.
- Beleza Continente
- Bioten Cosmetics
- Corine de Farme
- By Rosie Jane
- CIRCA Beauty
- So Susan Cosmetics
- Zabana Essentials