When it comes to cruelty-free Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales, it can be hard to figure out what your options are. So many stores have sales, but cruelty-free brands aren’t always included. A lot of smaller cruelty-free brands also have really great online sales too. It’s a great time of year to check out
This round-up is a work in progress that will be added to throughout this weekend. It will help you find the best cruelty-free Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales out there!
- 100% Pure – Select products only $10 with a qualifying purchase of $45 or more. Some of my favorite 100% Pure products are included – the BB Cream, Creamy Long Last Liner, and Maracuja Mascara are best-sellers.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills – Ends November 28th. Discounts of 30%-50%, discounts vary by product type.
- Anthropologie – Sales will be revealed. Cashback through Ebates. List of cruelty-free beauty brands available at Anthropologie.
- Au Naturale – 25% off all orders with code THANKFUL.
- ELF – Ends November 24th. 50% off orders of $35 or more with code CELEBRATE & free shipping.
- Free People – Sales will be revealed. Cashback through Ebates. List of cruelty-free beauty brands available at Free People.
- Jeffree Star Cosmetics – Ends November 27th. Discounts on single products and bundles. Discounts vary by product type.
- House of Lashes – Ends November 24th. 30% off with code BLKFRIYAY.
- Lightworker Crystals – Ends November 27th. 15% off with code CYBERWEEKEND. 20% off orders of $75 or more with code CYBER20.
- Lime Crime – Select products up to 85% off. No code needed.
- Loving Tan – Ends November 24th. 20% off with code BLK20.
- Mineral Fusion – November 27th only. 35% off sitewide. No code needed.
- NCLA – Ends November 26th. 30% off everything with code BLACKFRIDAY.
- Nordstrom – Sales will be revealed on November 23rd.
- OSEA – Ends November 26th. Free gift set with purchase of $125 or more. Gift set contains a full-size face wash and a deluxe sample of the Vitamin C Probiotic Facial Polish.
- Petit Vour – Lots of sales on various products including nail polish, health & wellness, makeup, and more.
- Root – November 22nd, free gifts with purchase. Get 10% off your first order with code TASHINA.
- Sephora – Regular Weekly WOW deals. Early access to view sales through the Sephora app. Cruelty-free brands included are Tarte*, BECCA*, First Aid Beauty, Urban Decay*, Buxom*, Ole Henricksen, Bite Beauty, and Jack Black. Cashback through Ebates. List of cruelty-free brands available at Sephora. *It should be noted that they are cruelty-free, but their parent company is not.
- Sigma – Ends November 25th. 30% off everything with code BF30.
- SkinOwl – Ends November 25th. 25% off everything with code GLOWGETTER.
- Snapwhite – Ends November 30th. $10 off a VIP kit with code VIPTASHINA. Free shipping on orders of $10 or more with code SHIPFREE. All codes can be combined.
- Tarte – 25% off most products. Early access with code PREVIEW. *It should be noted that they are cruelty-free, but their parent company is not.
- Ulta – Black Friday deals start online on Thursday, November 23rd and in-store on Friday, November 24th. Cruelty-free brands included are Urban Decay*, Ulta Beauty, NYX*, Bare Minerals*, Tarte*, Buxom*, Real Techniques, Eco Tools, Smashbox*, The Body Shop, Butter London, BECCA*, Pur Cosmetics, Too Faced*, Jack Black, Dermalogica*, First Aid Beauty, Anastasia Beverly Hills, Stila, and Pacifica. Cashback through Ebates. List of cruelty-free brands available at Ulta. *It should be noted that they are cruelty-free, but their parent company is not.
Most of the merchants mentioned in this post also work with Ebates. Ebates is a great tool to use when shopping online because it lets you get cash back on your purchases. Sign up for Ebates now and start saving!
These aren’t Black Friday or Cyber Monday sales, but a lot of brands have offered discount codes for Logical Harmony readers.
- Citrine Beauty – 10% off with code LOGIC10.
- Franklin & Whitman – Get 20% off with code LOGICALHARMONY.
- GLOSS MODERNE – Get 20% off with code LOGICALHARMONY20.
- Green & Gorgeous Organics – Get 15% off with code TASHINA.
- Grove Collaborative – Get $10 off your first order through this link.
- HUM Nutrition – Get $10 off your first order with code 102D36.
- Kaia Naturals – Get 15% off with code LOGICALHARMONY.
- Loving Tan – Get a free mitt and free shipping in the United States with code TASHINA.
- Luxie Beauty – Get 20% off your first order through this link.
- Thread of Roses – 10% off with code TASHINA.
Did I miss a Black Friday or Cyber Monday sale from a cruelty-free brand? Leave a comment and let me know!
Editor’s Note: By using the affiliate links in this post you are supporting Logical Harmony! How does it work? When you purchase a product through one of these links Logical Harmony gets a small commission at no extra cost to you. This is a very large part of what keeps Logical Harmony running – Thank you!
Did you see that Makeup Geek has a sale on their website?
Thank you for this post!
I found that Deco Miami has this offer “Use code FRIDAY at checkout this weekend for 40% OFF individual lacquers & get a FREE GIFT for orders totaling over $40.00 while supplies last!”
Everyday Minerals is 100% vegan and cruelty free. 45% off sitewide, and free shipping over $35
One of my favorite indie brands. their foundation is amazing.
Great post! Is Zoya doing 70% off the entire site?
Black Moon is actually 30% off, not 20%. Just a heads up.