Not long ago, I discovered Root. This natural, cruelty-free, and all vegan company makes cosmetics, skincare, hair care and even has a men’s line of products. I was really impressed by the huge variety of products that they have and, because of this, was especially excited to see them at Indie Beauty Expo. They sent me a package of goodies to try out. In this video, I give you a peek at what I received and share swatches of each item.
Take a peek at my Cruelty-Free Beauty Haul from Root in this video! You can get 10% off your first order by using the code TASHINA at checkout!
Included in the Cruelty-Free Beauty Haul from Root video are –
- Root Pearl Powder Mineral Foundation in G3
- Root Setting Silk
- Root Prime & Conceal Creme Corrector in Fair
- Root Pressed Blush in Fiji & Jordan
- Root Blushing Bronzer in Sunniest
- Root Mascara
- Root Brow Powder in Deep Brown
- Root Brow Pomade in Deep Brown
- Root Loose Shadow in Pursuit
- Root Loose Shadow in Centsible
- Root Loose Shadow in A-Team
- Root Pressed Shadow in Belize
- Root Pressed Shadow in Antigua
- Root Pressed Shadow in Snow Peach
- Root Pressed Shadow in Blue Lagoon
- Root Pressed Shadow in St. Tropez
Have you tried anything from Root? You can get 10% off your first order by using the code TASHINA at checkout! What are you most curious to see in upcoming videos?
Editor’s Note:Some of the product(s) featured in this post were provided by a representative of the company named in this post for editorial consideration. Please note that all reviews are 100% honest and a product would not receive a favorable review unless it provided favorable results. This post contains affiliate links. This means that Logical Harmony will receive a commission from items purchased through these links. This helps keep Logical Harmony running, and we appreciate your support.